Asana: Team Tasks & Conversations
By Asana, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish. It’s simple to get started, but powerful enough to run your entire business. And it’s free.
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Create tasks, to-dos, reminders, and requests from anywhere in the app (or from your home screen, with the widget)
- Create projects to organize your tasks as lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere
TRACK ALL OF YOUR WORK
- View and organize your task list every time you open Asana
- See your Favorites and your full list of teams and projects
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Swipe to quickly complete tasks and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the info you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen, with the Asana widget
COMMUNICATE IN ASANA
- Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task
- Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a heart or a comment directly from Inbox
FREE UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, comments, conversations, and attachments for free—for teams up to 15 people
- Track your work on Android, even when you're offline.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
What's New in Version 5.6.0
See the forest *and* the trees on your boards projects. Now, when you move a column, you'll be able to see the entire board so you can drop it in the right spot. Try it out, Johnny Appleseed.
Love hate relationship - iPad
I love Asana, it's great for helping keep track of my team and getting things done efficiently. However, the app just lets the whole thing down.
Firstly, I'm on a 12.9" iPad Pro which has some decent space on the screen - why isn't it used? You could have a list of tasks on the left with the sub tasks and comments on the right.
Also, the Favourites screen that shows when the app loads may not be the screen I always want to default to. Being able to change that would be more user friendly.
And my last thing on Asana itself: it would be amazing to be able to import tasks, tags and so on. I use Asana to manage product additions to a website which can be anything from a few products to a whole catalogue of 1000. To add 1000 tasks with 10 sub tasks each and a range of tags dependant on each product requires an excel spreadsheet. To import that, i currently use a Chrome extension which is a bit rubbish.
Simply put, if the importing feature was added, I'd probably buy a subscription for my team because it's a great platform.