Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
Two, four, six...um, hmm...nirvana! Here’s what’s new in Asana.
• You'll now see a privacy indicator to make it clear when you're creating a private task versus a public task.
• If you attach the wrong file you can still blame it on your thumbs, but now you can delete it so no one has to know you blamed your thumbs.
Ratings and Reviews
I hate it when developers tie you in. I want to delete my account entirely. I can’t find a way to do this. There is an option to ‘deactivate’ it but you still remain on their system. If you still choose to deactivate your account then you CANNOT do it via iOS you must use a computer. If you want to contact customer support then you CANNOT do it via iOS, yet again you must use other means. If you want to change your email address then you CANNOT do it via iOS!!! This is 2018!!! I don’t want to be chained to my desk to do anything! I want to be able to do what I like via my phone. This is absolute rubbish. I absolutely abhor companies like this that tie you in and trap you as much as possible. They make it difficult for you to leave for their own statistics. I’m gutted that I had to give one star even. 👎🏼 If the developer is reading this, then please add a ‘delete account’ option (or deactivate if you must) for mobile phone users!
Calendar all tasks? Widget by date.
They have updated so that you can see the calendar view on each project but this is useless to me, I use this as a management tool so I need to be able to take in an overview of different projects at once.
The ios widget is also really frustrating as you only see projects that Asana has decided to tag as “today” instead of things that are actually to be done chronologically today and the only way to fix it is manually which is an extra burden on my time and inclines me to use an automated Zapier google cal integration instead.
This app is useful (when online) to add tasks or see a list of tasks due but isn't great for being able to focus clearly on what needs to be done today.
It does not work offline
My biggest frustration with Asana is that it does not work offline. Many times I typed my thoughts on the app when I don’t have internet and when I connect, everything I did offline disappears and I am back to zero. Super frustrating for an app like this. I don’t want to be tied online all the time, yet I want to be able to think about things to do, write them down and pick them up the next day. Please fix this. Thanks
Also, there seems to be a bug with syncing. I can’t seem to sync anything when am online lately. Seriously I don’t want to be spending my time on the app, retuning things. It should just work.
You have a great and useful product, but it should work seamlessly.
- Asana, Inc.
- 53.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Asana, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.