By ASDA Stores Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ASDA’s free app helps you quickly shop for groceries on the go. Get all the amazing in-store offers and easily book a delivery or use our free Click & Collect service.
With the ASDA app, you can:
- Shop the full grocery range available in our stores
- Book, amend or cancel your order while on the go
- Quickly add Favourites to your trolley
- Browse special offers and rollbacks
- Find items using voice search or barcode scanner
- Buy an ASDA Delivery Pass for no delivery charges
- Access ASDA Price Guarantee (go http://www.asda.com/priceguarantee for more)
- Find nearby ASDA stores; view store hours, get directions and see petrol prices. (Please note that if you give permission for Asda to use your location and continue use of GPS running in the background, this can dramatically decrease battery life.)
Want to get in touch? You can contact us by:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - https://twitter.com/asda
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Asda
Web - http://your.asda.com/contact-us
What's New in Version 16.10
We’ve redesigned our shopping experience-
• New grid layout for products
• A tab bar for easy navigation
• Tap the heart icon to add/remove a Favourite
Makes shopping easy
I use this app to get all my heavy things like tins, frozen food and drinks and it makes life so easy. The search function is easy to use but you can always browse categories too. I live close to a pick up point so I get my shopping picked, bagged and taken to a collection point for free and all I have to do is pick it up. Not sure why it has so many negative reviews, I find it perfectly easy to use and the communication from Asda regarding my order is great too - lets me know if I can add something last minute if I need to. I do my fresh food shopping elsewhere so this means I don't have to go shopping more than once per week.
Latest update has put me off shopping asda online!
I shop at asda online every week and have done for several years, it's so convenient when you're working long hours.
I started using the app 18months ago and have never had a problem with it until this latest update!
Apart from the gripes about layout and probs with "favourites" I find it freezes all the time, not just on my iPad either, I've used it on my iPhone and even my all-singing-all-dancing work iPhone but it still freezes and has to be deleted and downloaded again which is an absolute pain!
Not just me having this problem either, my sister and a couple of colleagues have said the same. Won't be using it again until sorted out, life's too short to faff about with technology, it's supposed to be there to make life easier!
Don't want to use this
I've just started shopping online with Asda, having read the reviews I am not prepared to waste my time even trying to use this app when the reviews have been so negative. Asda, come on!!! The point of these tools are to make shopping easy, quick and user friendly! I've already encountered two trips to store to rectify problems following three home deliveries. So I'm not too impressed at the moment. You really need to be on top of these issues, we customers make you what you are, these no Asda with no customers!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 02 November 2016
- Version: 16.10
- Size: 86.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Asda Stores Ltd
- © Copyright Asda Stores Limited 2010. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.