By ASDA Stores Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ASDA’s FREE app makes it fast and simple to shop for groceries, in our stores and on the go. Complete with handy features like Store Shopping List and a barcode scanner, it’s never been easier to do your shopping! All the amazing offers on groceries you would find in store are available through our app, plus you can now use our free Click & Collect service!
With the ASDA app, you can:
- Shop the full grocery range available in our stores
- Start your shop from your Favourites and quickly add those items to your trolley
- Browse special offers; tap the red Multisave flags to view all items included in the offer
- Book a delivery time slot; easily amend your slot up until midnight the day before your delivery and set a calendar appointment to remind you of your delivery date/time
- Order groceries online and collect at selected stores with Click & Collect
- Buy an ASDA Groceries Delivery Pass and we’ll deliver all your shopping with no delivery charges (for the duration of your Delivery Pass).
- Top up your ASDA delivery order while on the go; amend (or cancel) your order
- Build your Store Shopping List on your computer, phone or tablet; your lists are synced across all your devices
- Add items from your Shopping List to your online trolley
- Tick items off your Shopping List as you browse around our stores, helping you keep track of what you're spending
- Browse the app as a guest; no need to create an ASDA account
- Find and learn about items using voice search, barcode scanner and QR code scanner
- Access ASDA Price Guarantee (APG)
- View ASDA’s petrol price at your nearest petrol station
- Find nearby ASDA stores, view store hours and get directions.
ASDA Price Guarantee
The ASDA Price Guarantee looks at the prices of around 17,500 like-for-like branded and own label grocery
products at Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s and Waitrose. (APG) powered by the independent price checker mysupermarket.co.uk. Just three simple steps for you to
1. Do your ASDA in-store grocery shop as normal, remembering to keep your receipt. You need to buy at least 8 different items, of which at least 1 should be comparable.
2. Check the ASDA Price Guarantee on the App after 6am the next morning to see what the comparable items in your grocery shopping would have cost at other supermarkets.
3. If we're not 10% cheaper than Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose on your comparable grocery shopping, we'll give you the difference. Guaranteed! Just present your voucher and original receipt at the checkout. We'll then take this amount off your bill.
Please note: You will need an ASDA receipt with at least 8 different items, of which 1 must be comparable. For online grocery orders, you simply need to enter your email address and password. Please refer to http://www.asda.com/priceguarantee for the full Terms and Conditions.
Want to get in touch? You can contact us by:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - https://twitter.com/asda
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Asda
Web - http://your.asda.com/contact-us
What's New in Version 15.6.1
Fixed a crash that happened for some users when loading the home screen.
Does what you need it to. Guys complaining about it being slow... It's maybe time you ditched the iPhone 4. Well done asda you got the order seeing sainsburys doesn't even offer an app. Hard to pull off an app on this scale and it didn't bug out once! Even helps me find the offers and shows me what I'm missing. 5star
Do NOT use this app unless you want ripped off!!!!!
I was deeply disappointed and angry today when I made my order as usual like I do every week to not receive the order, when I rang up asda to check they told me it was already delivered and took the £170 shop I just made for my family of four out my bank... 6 hours later they did not help me one bit and blamed it on me, so if you want to blow nearly £200 go ahead and download this rubbish supermarkets rubbish app!
It's not easy to make an app on such a large scale, and I think they've really pulled it off. Very easy to use and I'm rarely disappointed with it. Only minor issue is that the basket can be quite sluggish (even on my iPhone 6). Other than that, great app and service!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 31 July 2015
- Version: 15.6.1
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Asda Stores Ltd
- © Copyright Asda Stores Limited 2010. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.