By ASDA Stores Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the ASDA iPhone app, you can:
- Shop for every grocery item that’s available on our full site
- Start your shop from your Favourites and quickly add those items to your trolley
- Browse special offers; tap the red Multisave flags to view all items included in the offer
- Search for items using our barcode scanner or text entry
- Sort items by price; filter items by type or by your favourite brand
- Book a delivery time slot; easily amend your slot up until 11pm the day before your delivery
- Review the items in your trolley; check out whenever you’re ready
- Order groceries online and deliver to your home, office or more. Buy an ASDA Groceries Delivery Pass and we’ll deliver all your shopping with no delivery charges (for the duration of your Delivery Pass).
- Collect your online grocery orders in selected stores with Click & Collect
- View order status in your Order History
- Top up on the go; amend (or cancel) your order
- Do your ASDA Price Guarantee comparison from your iPhone; submit in-store and online receipts
- Find nearby ASDA stores, view store hours and get directions
Tap your way to a full cupboard while you’re out and about, on the bus, or in a queue. Brilliant!
Experiencing issues or crashes?
Try turning your phone off and back on again. Or, try signing out and back in to your account. These actions often fix most issues. If you're still experiencing problems, go to http://your.asda.com/contact-us where you'll find help and support.
What's New in Version 2.8
New Feature: Shopping Lists
- Type, speak or scan items to easily create a shopping list and track the total cost. Then mark off items as you shop in the store.
- Add items directly to your online trolley from your shopping list.
New Feature: Store Mode
- Automatically see helpful tools on the home screen when you enter an ASDA store, such as your shopping lists and the barcode scanner.
Enhancement: Improved navigation
- There's a new way to view the menu! Just tap the three dots at the top of the screen.
- We’ve moved our tabs into the menu. You'll now find Shop, Favourites, Find a Store and Trolley in the menu.
Improve the search function
Would be useful when using search, that when you find the item you want it tells you what "aisle" it's in for future reference. That way if it's not quite what you're after you can look at the rest of the aisle. Also might be useful to search descriptions. A search for bhaji only brought up packet mixes not any from the chilled section, possibly because they are call Indian snacks here? Otherwise all good!
This needs sorted ASAP
I don't have access to a computer so only use this app, and since the update it is rubbish. It constantly crashes and comes up with errors, it won't allow me to edit baskets etc. If it's not fixed it'll be unlikely that I will renew my delivery saver.
On another point, it would be nice if the app told you that offers were going to finish when you check out (Tesco's app does this). As well as having the up to date prices available as I am sick of ordering stuff because it's only £1 then when it's delivered it's full price which is often over double what it was when I ordered it.
Overall currently a bit disappointing.
Really easy app to use
I find this really easy to navigate around and I like the fact that I can start an order on a Monday and keep adding to it all week and then decide when I want it delivered. Would be lost without it. The new update was a little confusing at first but soon was able to navigate myself around.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 08 April 2014
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Asda Stores Ltd
- © copyright Asda Stores Limited 2010. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.