By ASDA Stores Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ASDA’s free app helps you quickly shop for groceries on the go. Get all the amazing in-store offers and easily book a delivery or use our free Click & Collect service.
With the ASDA app, you can:
- Shop the full grocery range available in our stores
- Book, amend or cancel your order while on the go
- Quickly add Favourites to your trolley
- Browse special offers and rollbacks
- Find items using voice search or barcode scanner
- Buy an ASDA Delivery Pass for no delivery charges
- Access ASDA Price Guarantee (go http://www.asda.com/priceguarantee for more)
- Find nearby ASDA stores; view store hours, get directions and see petrol prices. (Please note that if you give permission for Asda to use your location and continue use of GPS running in the background, this can dramatically decrease battery life.)
Want to get in touch? You can contact us by:
Email - email@example.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/asda
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Asda
Web - http://your.asda.com/contact-us
What's New in Version 17.3
- Reviews are back! Sorry it took so long for us to squash that big bug.
- It's frustrating when items are out of stock. To make it a little easier, tap the "See Alternatives" button to see suggestions for out of stock items
Rubbish app and lots of unavailability
This app is very glitchy, always crashing. Also, most things you want to buy are out of stock or unavailable when they are in your local store, funnily enough the expensive alternatives are always available! Seriously considering trying somewhere else because I always have to go in store to buy the things that were 'unavailable/out of stock'. Even if other stores are more expensive, I'd prefer to pay more for a better service!! Only plus side is that you don't have to pay for substitutes if they cost more.
Finally Reviews Back.. One Flaw
It's great the reviews are back this allows customers to get better insight of brands they haven't tried before. My issue lays with the reordering.. this was usually editable now this doesn't seem to be the case. Only work around is starting right from scratch and leaving out the items I don't wish to reorder at that time. Wish this would be implemented back as it was before.
Needs substitution alternatives option
A good app that has improved. But it desperately needs a section that allows you to specify substitutions that you would prefer, and ones to avoid. Nothing more annoying them giving you all the rubbish products that they can't usually shift, because there's no way for you to let them know alternatives.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 05 April 2017
- Version: 17.3
- Size: 92.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Asda Stores Ltd
- © Copyright Asda Stores Limited 2010. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.