By ASDA Stores Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the ASDA iPhone app, you can:
- Shop for every grocery item that’s available on our full site
- Start your shop from your Favourites and quickly add those items to your trolley
- Browse special offers; tap the red Multisave flags to view all items included in the offer
- Search for items using our barcode scanner or text entry
- Sort items by price; filter items by type or by your favourite brand
- Book a delivery time slot; easily amend your slot up until 11pm the day before your delivery
- Review the items in your trolley; check out whenever you’re ready
- Order groceries online and deliver to your home, office or more. Buy an ASDA Groceries Delivery Pass and we’ll deliver all your shopping with no delivery charges (for the duration of your Delivery Pass).
- Collect your online grocery orders in selected stores with Click & Collect
- View order status in your Order History
- Top up on the go; amend (or cancel) your order
- Do your ASDA Price Guarantee comparison from your iPhone; submit in-store and online receipts
- Find nearby ASDA stores, view store hours and get directions
Tap your way to a full cupboard while you’re out and about, on the bus, or in a queue. Brilliant!
Experiencing issues or crashes?
Try turning your phone off and back on again. Or, try signing out and back in to your account. These actions often fix most issues. If you're still experiencing problems, go to http://your.asda.com/contact-us where you'll find help and support.
What's New in Version 2.7
- Find Click & Collect locations more quickly with type-ahead search
- Improved notifications will let you know when you don't have a network connection and more
- Updated search suggestions make it even easier to find what you're looking for
- We've squashed some pesky bugs that had crept into the app
Great except for favourites
I use this app all the time, and it's really handy and easy to use.
The one thing that is really really annoying though, is that asda add random stuff to your favourites that you've never ordered, and would never order. Also, every time I go into the favourites and delete the things I don't buy anymore, the next time I shop, they're all back there again! Often with more products I've never bought before!
They're being a bit sly with what they add, for example, I've bought pot noodles before, standard size, but now the king pot noodles are in my favourites.....
I only ever buy the loose bananas, but they put some baby bananas in my favourites, and I ordered them by mistake. They were at least 3 times the price of the loose bananas....
Naughty asda, sort it out please!
As good as shopping on a laptop
I has finished the weekly shopping and then remembered a few other items while laying in bed. My phone was beside me and so I decided to quickly add on new items using the asda app. Worked well n fast. Amended n checked out in 3mins. No freezing or delays just good old browsing on asda website.
Great app - very easy to use - great to navigate around sections of store & easy to check your basket, amend items - running total shows at bottom of screen - have used this app quite a few times and will continue using it - enjoy!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 10 March 2014
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Asda Stores Ltd
- © copyright Asda Stores Limited 2010. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.