Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The number one global online fashion destination for 20-somethings
Discover fashion online with the ASOS app – a free shopping app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Shop the latest looks anywhere, anytime, from the palm of your hand – including over 850 brilliant brands and the loved-by-fashion-insiders ASOS own label.
With the ASOS app you can:
• Shop from ASOS.com – search, browse and buy from thousands of items of clothes, shoes and accessories
• Effortlessly sync your ASOS account between website, mobile & app – including your Saved Items and Shopping Bag
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Ever added something to your bag, forgotten about it, only to find it's out of stock when you want to buy it? Grrrr, us too. So that's why now, when you add something to your bag it's reserved for you for 60 mins. Plus we give you a handy reminder to finish checking out. Phew! That dress is all mine!!! Just make sure you have notifications turned on.
• Is that a 3 or an 8???? Hands up who finds entering your card details fun?! Hello? Okay well now we've added a super easy card scanner - point your camera at your card and it'll do the hard work for you, leaving more time to play Flappy Birds.
• Fantástico improvements for our Spanish and Italian fans. You asked for your own sizes, we delivered.
• Tons of other fixes and changes, plus summer is coming so there's no excuse not to check it out. Keep leaving us feedback and nice reviews, we really read them all and fix things whenever we can x
After an original email stating my order would arrive on the following Thursday I had an email Tuesday saying there would be a delay and I could track my order with a link they provided, I clicked on this link and it said there was no delays to my postcode area at the time which was weird. I then got another email over Wednesday night saying there would be a delay in some of my products but the rest were dispatched and then a following email saying actually one of my items was out of stock. How can it have gone from being fully in stock and delivering on Thursday to out of stock after a delay on Tuesday after I had already bought it ? I'm guessing the whole thing was a waste of time as It was always out of stock and now I have no time left to order a new one. ( which I will be doing off a different site)
Good but overwhelming amount of choice
It's easy to spend hours on the ASOS website and not buy anything.
It would be useful if you could turn maternity off- I'm a size 16, not pregnant! It would also be good if tall, petite, and curvy were optional.
I would also like to be able to search by amount discounted so that it would be easier to find the bargains- there are often items which have been massively reduced in price but they are difficult to find.
Great product and good customer service but sometimes find the number of items on the website overwhelming.
This is by far my favourite shopping website! They have amazing prices on products, clothes and delivery! They never fail to tell you when something goes wrong. You can track your order and you receive a text saying that your delivery's going to come that day! My fave! Can't fault it!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 15 April 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Asos.Com Ltd
- © 2014 asos.com Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.