Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
200 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONT-RUNNER AMONG MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 140+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• ARCADE GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
• THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER RACING EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 5 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMISE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphalt8
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.7.0
Show off your skills in the brand-new update!
- MULTIPLAYER SEASONS: Multiplayer just got a nitro boost of competition and rewards! Race your best against other players to score points and unlock prizes in limited-time Racing Seasons.
- MULTIPLAYER LEAGUES: Your skills behind the wheel will be fully recognized as you score high ratings and make your way into higher leagues. The better your league, the bigger your rewards at the end of the Season!
- REPLAYKIT BROADCASTING: Now you can show off your incredible skills to the world in real time with live broadcasting support thanks to ReplayKit on iOS 10.
- NEW CARS: Hungry for more speed machines? The Falcon F7, Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Racing Series, GT by CITROEN, Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid, and more will be added regularly, so check back often!
- NEW EVENTS: Are your skills sharpened and your engine revved for the new R&D event and 2 new Enduro Challenges? Be among the first to claim some of the most powerful cars ever added to the game!
- RIO & AREA 51 UPGRADES: We’ve improved our newest tracks with greater visibility, better lighting and lots of tweaks to make every race more vivid than ever.
I would like to give this game a much better rating. The game is ok but the amount of money you are asked to part with is criminal. Yes, you can progress to some degree without paying big money if you have the patience but if you want to progress at a steady pace be prepared to say goodbye to all your hard earned cash. One car is currently available for almost £60. That's not a typo, it really is £60 for one virtual car.
Then there are the upgrades which in some cases are as rare as hen's teeth. Even if you were crazy enough to keep buying upgrade kits you can't choose the parts you need.
The game takes in-app purchases to a disgustingly expensive and deeply immoral level.
The game is a weird combination of quick adrenaline rushes and mindless boredom.
Then there are the cheats. I have no idea how or why a game is published with the ability to cheat available. There are websites out there dedicated to helping people cheat so you are not going to play a game with a fair chance of winning multiplayer competitions.
There are parts of this game that are good but they are mixed in with a whole lot of crap. Shameloft know all of this but every update does nothing to improve the situation; you just get more and more 'features' that seem designed to get as much money out of you as possible with very little added gameplay.
I absolutely love this game. Can play it all day and not get bored. Plenty of depth to it. Graphics are great. I like the controls too. Defo the best game on my iPad. The games got even better since the new updates, more events and challenges daily now, just wish it was easier to make the blue asphalt chips and it takes ages to make all your cars pro's as it takes a long time sometimes waitin on certain upgrades. Would b faster for both if I paid real money I suppose but would prefer not too but the new VIP system seems good and has got me thinking about spending real money. Keep up the good work guys. Amazing 👌👏
Great game ruined
This has been my favourite driving game ever and I have invested hundreds of pounds in it over the last two years. With the latest update, however, gameloft have gone too far.
The multiplayer mode has been ruined by the introduction of tickets needed to play in point-scoring mode. Tickets are eked out very slowly, unless you pay for them with tokens - which cost real-world cash money.
At the same time, the rewards system has been changed so that the value of rewards you earn per race is ridiculously small compared to what you need to upgrade cars, buy new cars and play the various competition types.
Many people are voicing anguished concern about this release. If you are a current player and haven't upgraded yet, I recommend that you don't do it until gameloft back out some of the new "Features".
- Category: Games
- Updated: 12 October 2016
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 1.62 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Driver Credit Pack£3.99
- Rookie Credit Pack£1.49
- Pilot Credit Pack£7.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS£0.79
- STARTER CAR PACK£3.99
- Pro Credit Pack£14.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK£2.29
- CLASS D CAR PACK£1.49
- Handful of Tokens£1.49
- Stack of Tokens£3.99