*Only works with iPad 3 and over, iPad Mini 2 and over, iPhone 5 and over, iPod 6. Requires an online connection to play.
Play now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSIN’S CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.
WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT US:
• “the graphics look spectacular” cnet.com
• “a proper bonafide Assassin’s Creed game” pocketgamer
• “gorgeous graphics” phonearena.com
CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
- Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
- CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
- Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!
TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
- Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
- Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
- PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.
THE TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE OF THE ASSASSIN'S CREED GAMES!
- The Unity game engine brings STUNNING GRAPHICS through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
- Every place you visit in the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE will be an open map for you to explore: Santa Croce Area in Firenze, the Colosseum area in Roma etc.
**ASSASSIN’S CREED** is one of the most popular franchise of all time. Its success has been built through years with famous titles such as Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag etc.
This game is available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian, Japanese and Korean.
Are you a fan of ASSASSIN’S CREED IDENTITY? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news:
We now support iPhone X too! Download now!
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedIdentity or Twitter https://twitter.com/ACIdentity to get the latest news !
And thank you for your continuous feedback and support!
Your Assassin’s Creed Identity Team
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game! Although needs attention
Fantastic game for money however, even though it is a payed for app, you still have far to many in app purchases to tempt you to make the game better. I can see that is the way gaming is going now but it annoys the life out if me.
Another annoying glitch that has happened two or three times; the app just cuts out in the middle of a mission.. That needs attention!! (Although it has only happened a couple of time i have read it has been an issue since November).
Other than the two issues stated i would rate this game 5/5, game play is brilliant! Easy to get the hang of, easy controls and is a good mobile variant of the console games.
Has potential to be great
It has the potential to be great so I give it 2 stars.
The controls really let it down but I can see the games gameplay could be amazing if it wasn’t for the control system holding it back. I found myself accidentally assassinating guards simply because while trying to walk it thinks I’ve tapped on them or tapped a wall so it will automatically make your assassin move to that wall and climb it this failing missions or doing things I haven’t intended to do.
Tapping to complete an action should be an optional setting so people can chose if they want that.
Now the movement controls again felt okay but I don’t like the fact that moving your assassin with your left thumb can randomly change to the right side of the screen and I really don’t like that looking up and down is inverted, again something that needs to be optional.
Because of all the problems I found myself not enjoying the game and becoming frustrated so I was only able to complete one mission and only play half of the second before the games controls made me so mad I had to stop playing.
I play games to relax this is unfortunately impossible with the current state of the game.
Bugs prevent playing for long
Experienced the same problems as others. Game reset itself after last update losing all progress (was at level 18). Restarted and this time it froze when introducing quests at level 10. Restarted again and now can’t get past creating a profile... shame because it was a fun reminder of the old AC games. Would love to have seen more locations added like Venice and Istanbul and would pay for them too, if the game ever starts working again. Support seems scant.
If you liked playing AC2/Brotherhood, enjoy it while it works but don’t spend more on in-app purchases than you don’t mind writing off if the game dies 24 hours later...
- 2.6 GB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Forlì Story Campaign £1.99
- Coin Pack: Medium £4.99
- Coin Pack: Large £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.