Volunteering doesn’t stand still, so get Assemble on the go. With the power of Assemble in your pocket, quickly pick up tasks, view shifts, claim expenses and see upcoming events and opportunities. Receive important updates, communicate with your team, or even manage your availability for the day. Stay in touch with your organisation from anywhere - our Mobile App keeps everyone connected.
* Update your profile and edit contact information, skills, interests and personal details.
* View and sign up to upcoming events and respond to any invitations.
* Lend a helping hand and pick up available tasks relevant to you.
* Show your team the impact you’re having by recording any activities and hours.
* Spot where you’re needed and when by viewing important dates, deadlines and shifts with the calendar view.
* Find what you need quickly and access anything from event photos to volunteer handbooks, newsletters and training material.
* At a glance - get up to speed with what’s going on at your organisation via key news, announcements and updates.
* Use internal messaging to start a conversation with your team or raise a query with management.
* Stay in-the-know with notifications about the events, tasks, and conversations you’re involved in.
Please note: you must be a volunteer with an organisation using Assemble and have been granted access to Assemble before you can use this app. If you haven’t been given access yet, please speak with your manager.
Fixes an issue where some users were unable to log in for the first time
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.