By dangerDown LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
asthmaTrack lets you easily keep an up-to-date diary of your health with just a few taps.
• Record PEF/FEV1, inhaler puffs, medications, symptoms, and much more
* Automatically share your data to the Health App
• Fully customize your diary to record anything
• iCloud automatically syncs your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• Create graphs, share diaries with your doctor via email, and export .CSV files
• Keep multiple diaries for you and loved ones in 1 app
Accurate information is a powerful tool that helps you and your doctor spot trends, catch triggers and improve treatment plans. Your asthmaTrack diary comes ready to use and is fully customizable so you can record the information you need - just tap a few buttons, move a slider or check off a list! Email your diary to your doctor, create and save graphs, or export you diary to .CSV.
Entries can be entered quickly to ensure accuracy, without a web login or Internet connection necessary (connectivity only required for iCloud). The date and time are automatically included, and everything can always be edited later. Automatically sharing data to the Health App saves having to make duplicate entries.
Find tutorials on our website to get started. We also love hearing your suggestions! We work for our users, and are always looking for ways to improve asthmaTrack.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Fixed a date display problem.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 06 April 2017
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: dangerDown LLC
- © 2011 dangerDown LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.