Attingham Park National Trust
By Stem Pixel Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover Attingham Park, a National Trust property including 18th century mansion, deer park, walled garden, picnic/play area and more. A great day out for the whole family, this app is designed as a companion to your visit, but equally can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home.
- Tour the mansion * with 3 different tour guides both past and present, illustrated with photos and video
- GPS map * to help you find your way around the grounds showing main trails, eating places, toilets and more
- What's On section, with the latest events and goings-on
- Follow Attingham Park on the web with links to our social media activities and blogs
* These sections fully download to your iPhone beforehand so you don't need an internet connection when walking around.
ABOUT ATTINGHAM PARK:
Built for the 1st Lord Berwick in 1785, Attingham Park was in continuous ownership by the family for more than 160 years. As their fortunes rose and fell they proved themselves to be spenders, savers and saviours - providing a fascinating story of love and neglect.
This app is a joint production between Treehouse Media Productions Ltd, Stem Pixel Ltd and the National Trust.
Good but needs more work
This app seems to have been started and then forgotten about!
There is a good tour of the East Wing of the house, but what happened to the rest of the property?
The "What's on" section of the app has nothing after Nov 2013!
If it was up to date, it would rate 5 stars for me.
Excellent app gives you lots of information about the house. Attingham Park is well worth a visit.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 27 June 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 36.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stem Pixel Limited
- © 2013 Stem Pixel Ltd/Treehouse Media Productions Ltd/National Trust
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.