By Oleksandr Tymoshenko
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Audiobook Binder is a simple tool for converting your audiobooks from mp3 format to iPod-compatible m4b. Features:
- Author/title information in m4b audiobook
- Cover artwork
- Tuneable audio encoding properties: mono/stereo, sample rate
- Automatically adds m4b files to iTunes media library when encoding is finshed
- Splitting large audiobooks in volumes
What's New in Version 2.1
- New modern-looking app icon courtesy of Yura Ugarov (email@example.com)
- Minor bugfix: replace colon in title with hyphen (colon is special path symbol in OS X)
Great little app
Works perfectly - I was getting frustrated with the whole iTunes/match/cloud music library thing, which made many books apprear as music, and could not be changed back. A quick(ish) convert later and this app solved all my problems - Highly recommended!
Nice simple app
Joined together 5x50mg MP3s with ease
Nice to see this app getting a new icon. I hope in future releases the overall UI will blend more with OS X 10.10 and above.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 01 July 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian
- Developer: Oleksandr Tymoshenko
- © Bluezbox Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later