By Olena Kozlova
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Audiobook Binder is a simple tool for converting your audiobooks from mp3 format to iPod-compatible m4b. Features:
- Author/title information in m4b audiobook
- Cover artwork
- Tuneable audio encoding properties: mono/stereo, sample rate
- Automatically adds m4b files to iTunes media library when encoding is finshed
- Splitting large audiobooks in volumes
What's New in Version 2.1
- New modern-looking app icon courtesy of Yura Ugarov (email@example.com)
- Minor bugfix: replace colon in title with hyphen (colon is special path symbol in OS X)
It does just what it promises, fantastic little app. Efficient, smooth and very convenient. An excellent example of how Mac world should always work. Thank you for distributing it for free.
Great little app
Works perfectly - I was getting frustrated with the whole iTunes/match/cloud music library thing, which made many books apprear as music, and could not be changed back. A quick(ish) convert later and this app solved all my problems - Highly recommended!
Nice simple app
Joined together 5x50mg MP3s with ease
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 01 July 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian
- Developer: Olena Kozlova
- © Bluezbox Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later