Audiotorium Class & Meeting Notes
By App Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple in Back to School apps two years in a row! ★ The only note taking app to offer passcode protected rich-text support (RTF), Dropbox support, and TextExpander support!
"Most beautiful note taking app yet?" - MacStories.net
"This is an interesting app." - Leo Laporte, twit.tv.
"Lovely" - MacWorld
"So much more than just a note taking app!" - AppAdvice.com.
The best note taking app on the iPad has just gotten better with iOS5 support! If you take notes, you need this app. A great way to record, organize, review and share your audio and text notes from your meetings, classes, and conferences. With its beautiful interface and unique approach to organizing notes by Category and Subject, you'll always be able to find the notes you want, fast.
Now with rich-text support! Highlight, bold, underline, and create bullets for your notes. Use multiple fonts with multiple colors.
Do you have notes that contain sensitive information? Audiotorium now offers passcode protection to ensure only authorized users can view your notes.
With integrated Dropbox support, your notes will be backed up to the cloud and available instantly, anywhere, to any device with internet. Imagine being able to take notes in your class or meeting and having the notes sitting on your computer by the time you get back to your desk, ready to edit, review and share. Using Audiotorium with Dropbox's desktop app, it's that simple! For more information on Dropbox, go to http://www.dropbox.com.
With integrated TextExpander support, taking notes has never been faster. Instantly insert the date, time, formulas, common phrases or any other text with just a few keystrokes. Perfect for meetings and classes. For more information on TextExpander, go to http://www.smileonmymac.com/TextExpander
• Secure your notes from unauthorized access
• Format notes with rich-text (RTF).
• Record hours of audio in each note in a variety of audio formats, including MP4.
• Use audio bookmarks to mark and find important sections of audio later
• Share your notes with friends and colleagues via Dropbox, WiFi, email or iTunes File Sharing.
• Integrated Dropbox support
• All your text and audio notes are backed up to the cloud instantly and available from anywhere
• Instantly sync notes to your desktop when using Dropbox's desktop app
• Stunning user interface.
• Customize your notes with a choice of different paper textures and fonts
• Customize your Subjects with a choice of over 40 icons
• Integrated TextExpander support
• Continue to record audio when the app is closed. Browse the web while recording!
• Continue audio playback when the app is closed.
• Stream audio playback to any AirPlay compatible wireless speaker.
If you have questions or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you: email@example.com.
The Audiotorium Team
Audiotorium Secure Notes - Secure Text & Audio Notes with Dropbox & TextExpander integration. For meetings or school, you want this app!
What's New in Version 2.1
✓ If a recording is paused when the app is backgrounded, the recording will be ended to ensure the file is properly generated.
Excellent for lectures.
Bought this app out of curiosity and didn't expect much. But I have been proved wrong.
This app is excellent. The dual function of note taking and recording ties in perfectly together allowing me to make notes through my lectures and record them at the same time. Nothing in class is missed out! Audio is clear too even from a distance.
A must have for uni students!
App keeps crashing since I purchased it. Never been able to use it, and doesn't even link to Dropbox as it says because it looks like the developers of this app have gone to bed on developing an update to fix these issues. I made several attempts to contact the app developers but to no avail. I will not recommend anyone get this app until all errors are rectified. This would have been a very good app if it did work.
Once the updates and fixes are done I would be happy to use it. I can recommend SOUNDNOTE.
Not the best
Pretty good, but I wanted something that could do the same as the Livescribe pens that record you writing and audio. This, sort of, does the same but you have to manually set 'markers' for the time and it doesn't intuitively link your text to the audio.
I have found another app (audionote) the does do this.
Overall - nearly there, but not quite.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 March 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Serbian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: App Apps, LLC
- © 2010 App Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.