Our app with masking technology helps to effectively counter your tinnitus, helping to put you back in control of your life. Features include:
• Choose from brown, pink, purple and white noise to alleviate discomfort from your tinnitus in everyday life
• Control your volume levels to suit your individual needs and easily change the levels within the app
• Play your purchased music over your maskers, so that you can enjoy your music AND experience relief from your tinnitus
• Save your personalised maskers so that you have instant access to them, whenever you need immediate relief from your tinnitus
• When used with headphones, you can direct the masker to the ear your tinnitus affects the most - this can be easily changed to suit your individual needs
• Play your Aurio through a Bluetooth speaker, making it perfect for when you can't wear your headphones or if you’re in the car
To SAVE your masker and music combinations, you can also subscribe to Aurio Soundscapes for only £1.99* per month.
Create Soundscapes for different activities, such as going to the gym or driving, and access them instantly without having to set the masker and music combination up again.
You even get the first month for free, so you can make sure that Aurio Soundscapes is right for you.
How to subscribe to Aurio Soundscapes:
All you need to do to subscribe and access Soundscapes is download the free version of the app, click on the Soundscapes tab within the app and select “Upgrade Now”.
Now you can benefit from unlimited Aurio Soundscapes!
Terms & Conditions:
*Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency, dependent on the country of residence. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Based on customer feedback we have improved the user experience when creating maskers and soundscapes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has changed my life
Aurio has changed my life, it's the first thing I've used to get relief from the living hell of t that has actually worked. It's ironic that music caused my tinnitus yet is now helping make it go away and keeping me sane. I can enjoy music again, I can hear it clearly and I've just figured out that I can actually use it through my speakers and not just my beats so it's the first thing I do when I get up in the morning before I even make a coffee. Worth every penny for the upgrade too, I'd have paid 100 times that to escape the nightmare of T so I'm loving it. The app don't look like the finished product yet but it's really easy to use and at the end of the day it works. Until they come up with a cure I'll be sticking with this and some of the other stuff I do like meditation.
A great app which gets me some peace every day. Listening to music can be hard with T as it can maje my noise worse. But with this app I can listen to my music without worrying that my T is still getting through. I can save my "special mixes", so that I can get back into them quickly without setting them up each time. It even works in the car. Would love a couple of "premix blends" that will be readily mixed for me as part of the premium version.
Simple Little App Alleviates My Tinnitus
As well as reducing the impact of my tinnitus it allows me to listn to music that I couldn't when the T was raging. Would be good to have other masking noises.
(Thanks for the quick bug fix)
- Aurio Limited
- 25.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Aurio Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Aurio £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.