Aurora Squad Builder
By Risi Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aurora Squad Builder lets you quickly and easily create lists for the X-wing Miniatures Game directly on your iPhone or iPad.
Includes all ships, pilots and upgrades from all released waves as well as previews of all currently spoiled cards.
Create lists for rebel, imperial or scum & villainy as well as mixed faction lists.
Input your collection to view available ships/pilots/upgrades while building lists.
Sync your squadrons across devices through Dropbox.
Create custom factions, ships, pilots and upgrades in the app so you can build lists for any custom ships you've come up with.
Logo designed by Wade Varley
X-Wing: The Miniatures Game is a trademark of Fantasy Flight Games.
Aurora Squad Builder is the work of a fan, and is not endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games, Lucasfilm Ltd. or Twentieth Century Fox and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.
Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders.
For more information on X-Wing: The Miniatures Game please visit http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Add U-Wing and TIE Striker dial info
Fix Reference Card OTA updates
Great app, just missing a few things...
This is a great app, it's really easy to use and the collection system makes it simple to build lists and not include cards / ships you don't have. A few features are missing though...
- account sync across devices shouldn't be restricted to Dropbox, other services like OneDrive and Google Drive should be included. Really we shouldn't need this and there should just be an account function within the app that allows for multiple devices to be logged into and synced
- it would be good if you could see the amount of a card which you have in your collection when you are choosing what cards to add to a squad (both ships and upgrades), for example: I want to add an upgrade to three ships - but I only have 2 of the upgrade in my collection, I should be able to see this when adding the first one so I know I don't have enough
- a bit more character could be added as well, logos to distinguish which squads are Imperial vs Rebel vs Scum etc, maybe even some card art for the upgrades etc - but this is really a nice to have
- lastly, it would be good to have a desktop browser version as well
Good app, I will continue to use it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 21 December 2016
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 63.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Timothy Risi
- © 2015 Timothy Risi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.