By Auto Trader
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official iOS app from Auto Trader – the UK’s #1 motoring digital marketplace connecting buyers and sellers since 1977.
With the Auto Trader app you can:
· Search Auto Trader’s full range of used, nearly new and brand new cars and bikes.
· Advertise your car for sale on Auto Trader.
· View detailed car specs and high quality images you can zoom in on and read user-generated owner reviews.
· Save frequent searches for faster access and store favourite cars or bikes in My Auto Trader, where you can also compare performance and economy stats, and other key bits of information side-by-side when weighing up pros and cons of two different vehicles.
· Contact sellers via email or click-to-call, or view their location and get directions to visit them.
· Be a smarter owner with My Car. Track your car’s real-time value and create reminders for tax, MOT, and other key dates. Free, easy and quick.
· Found the car you want to buy? Make sure that it doesn’t have a hidden past with one of our mobile vehicle checks (iPhone only).
We like feedback! If you have any – good or bad – please write to us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.6
Saved search alerts – receive daily alerts when new cars or bikes matching your saved search criteria become available.
I regularly use this app as I can not resist in changing my cars. I am known to change my car more than I clean them. The app is easy to use and functional.
It would be better if auto trader could search by weight of car or towing weight.
Unstable and restricting
Why landscape only? What is the point of that? Let the user decide what orientation they want to use their device at. I personally hate using my iPad at landscape, and this is the only app I have that physically restricts me. Furthermore, connections to the servers frequently can't be made, and searching is generally slow since the latest overhaul. The core functions work, but it's far from a pleasure to use this app.
Where is 'Recently Listed'?
I agree about the removal of 'recently listed'. What on earth is the point of improving the app' to include alerts of preferred vehicles, then removing the bit that enables you to view them without having to trawl through ALL the listed vehicles that fit your search criteria?
Bring it back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 13 July 2015
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Auto Trader
- © Auto Trader
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vehicle Check£7.99