Okappy - Real Time Job Management
By AutoAlert Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Okappy is a simple to use Job Management application, helping you see where your engineers are, send and receive jobs and then monitor the status of your jobs in real time as they're updated by your engineers out in the field.
This means no more paper job sheets and their associated costs, it means you and your customers know what's going on as it happens and you can raise your invoices as soon as the job is complete, without having to wait for your engineers or subcontractors to bring their job sheets back at the end of the week, (or month).
With Okappy you can connect to your customers and subcontractors. Your customers can create jobs and send them to you, and unlike other job management solutions, you can allocate jobs not just to your own engineers but also to your subcontractors.
Okappy takes away the hassle of paper based job sheets, putting job information directly into the hands of your engineers or subcontractors.
You can also monitor your colleagues locations and see the time and locations they arrived and left site and send and receive messages from your desktop, iPad or iPhone.
Ultimately, you can reduce costs, increase revenues and make you, your customers and your employees Okappy!!
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
With Okappy's iPhone and iPad Monitor app, you can view jobs allocated to you, see the location of your colleagues and send and receive instant messages. You can also add jobs from the application with 10 jobs included free. Once you run out of jobs you can purchase additional job bundles through the app.
You can also connect to your web account where additional features are available such as reporting, invoicing and much more. Additional subscriptions apply.
What's New in Version V12.1
This is a massive change to the app's underlying architecture. Making it faster, more reliable and getting rid of pesky bugs. Although it doesn't look much different on the surface, the changes pave the way for some new features in the futures. Watch this space...
In the meantime, updates to this version include:
- New feature: we've added a new setting which allows you to change the order of your jobs. Thanks to Anthony for requesting that one.
- New feature: you can now select whether to automatically save photos to your photo roll, get prompted, or don't save.
- When saving images, we now wait until the image has been saved. A bit slower but it ensures you get your image attached to your job. As an added little bonus we've included a progress bar so you know you're not waiting for ever. Thanks to David for suggesting that.
- We've improved the offline capability, you can now save photos and signatures if you're in the basement. Again, another request from Anthony.
- Improved the way the app handles awkward characters.
- The job details screen now shows a label for each row, so you can more easily distinguish between different phone numbers for example. David and Oliver, that is for you.
- Hitting the grey arrow on your iPad now takes you to the correct job.
- We've improved how the app distinguishes and works with addresses and phone numbers.
- The status of each job is now available on the main jobs screen (iPad only for now) - Perry, that was yours.
A great management system, I can now at last control my jobs from all my devices and easily invoice customers. Highly recommended.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 22 September 2016
- Version: V12.1
- Size: 84.3 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: AutoAlert Limited
- © Okappy Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.