The official AutoCAD mobile app by Autodesk®
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go! AutoCAD mobile is a DWG viewing application, with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools that allow you to view, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices - anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
Download the FREE 7-day trial of the premium version to unlock the most advanced and easy-to-use drawing, drafting and editing tools.
AutoCAD mobile is accurate, fast and offers an abundance of features. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings directly from email or external storage and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays. The app works with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT on your desktop to enable a continuous digital workflow from the office to field and back. You can even work offline without an internet connection.
AutoCAD mobile app makes life easier for everyone involved in a project, regardless of CAD expertise. An ideal app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors
- Open and view your DWG files from email or external cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
- Create new drawings on the fly
- Modify and mark-up drawings
- Measure accurately while on site
- Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap and keypad input
- Advanced drawing and editing tools such as arc, offset and more!
- Select, move, rotate, and scale objects. View coordinates and properties
- Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing
- Work offline and sync your changes once back online
- Share your designs in the field
- Plot designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
- Manage layers- create new layers, lock, rename or delete layers.
- Blocks- View and select existing blocks to add to a drawing.
- Design feed- Add notes, photos and provide feedback to your colleagues
- Easily import measured values from Leica Disto
- Use GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
- Includes priority email support
- Be more productive in the field by working with the latest drawings
- Safeguard drawings in your included free Autodesk cloud storage account or with your own external accounts
- Collaborate better to avoid mistakes and re-work
- Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
Upgrade to AutoCAD mobile premium to enable editing and drawings tools or the ultimate version for more storage and larger file sizes.
AutoCAD mobile subscription plans are available in the following options:
•Premium monthly for $4.99
•Premium annual for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly subscription)
•Ultimate annual for $99.99
•Students can subscribe to the premium plan for FREE!
All new users automatically get a free trial of the premium version for 7 days.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Stay connected. Follow us on:
This version has bug fixes that improve stability and functionality.
In order to keep supporting the growing capabilities of newer operating systems, this will be the last version that supports iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
The power of AutoCAD in your pocket.
At first glance this seemed liked a simple answer to a few of my problems, specifically digitising site plans drawn on permatrace (Old school, I know). As I rarely need anything more complicated than polylines and basic XREF tools to do this, this app seemed like a perfect fit. However, the XREF tools aren't quite up to snuff - the lack of an Align tool is particularly annoying, and the simple addition of a transparency option would be particularly helpful. Drawings beyond the most basic of shapes are often slightly more trouble than they are worth, but I'm sure with practice this would improve. As has been noted in another review, changing line types appears to be impossible, which severely restricts the usefulness of this app for my applications.
As a method of viewing .dwg files, and performing some (Very) basic markup this is a perfectly functional app. As an even vaguely serious drawing tool, it's miles off the mark.
Great but not quite there
As productive as this is with pencil integration, Leica Bluetooth connectivity and a suite of tools to aid basic cad creation on the move, it’s missing some pretty basic features of 2D cad drawing packages. 3D might as well not exist in my opinion other than for viewing only.
One of my major complaints is that the pencil support is a little bit laggy, particularly when using the marker to take notes and basic tools such as wall placement are missing. Leica measurements enter fairly easily but the scale doesn’t map out to mm from meters so you end up zooming pretty far in. I’d like to see a few more items fixed in order to keep my payments coming. It’s close but remains a little overpriced just now for a paid subscription.
The power of AutoCAD in your pocket.
- 754.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Autodesk Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium monthly £3.99
- Premium annual £39.99
- Premium monthly £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.