By Ten One Design
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Finally, Go Paperless!
Autograph an email or document using your trackpad in seconds. It works in Word, Pages, Filemaker Pro, Mail, iChat, and many other applications.
- Completely paperless handling of contracts, forms, or anything that requires signature
- Automatically pops your signature into the active document. Makes scanning feel so obsolete.
- Quick hotkey activation. Command-Option-A by default, but you can choose anything.
- 3-finger swipe to undo/redo. We know you don't make mistakes, but this is fun anyway.
- Accurate, biometric signatures mean you'll recognize that scrawl of yours.
- Wacom tablet, Magic Trackpad, and built-in multitouch trackpad support.
Make sure Autograph will work on your machine!
Autograph requires a multitouch trackpad, Magic Trackpad, or Wacom tablet. MacBook Pro machines after March 2008, MacBook models after October 2009, and all MacBook Air trackpads are compatible.
We're available to answer any questions at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Re-enabled 10.6 Snow Leopard compatibility
Great but just needs a tweak!
At last I can add a signature to documents that I want to send electronically. It's excellent. When printed though (yes they are printed by the recipient!) the thickness of the signature lines don't correctly reflect what they are like electronically. If that can be fixed or have the ability to adjust it then the app would be 100%.
Does not work on Mac
AS this product no longer works on Macs… certainly not on Mac Pro, Mac Air or iMac, I doubt it has any further purpose to anyone. As it’s been like this for the past two OS upgrades, I guess the developers have given up with it.
Don’t waste your time downloading it, simply does not work on any new version of the Mac OS.
Not just autographs. You can draw smilies with this thing!