The official Husqvarna Automower® Connect app allows you to take full control of your Husqvarna robotic lawnmower. The app provides two modes of connectivity depending on model; Automower® Connect for long-range connectivity using cellular communication, and Automower® Connect@Home for short-range connectivity using Bluetooth.
Husqvarna Automower® Connect app provides the following main capabilities:
Status and control
• Receive the current status of the mower.
• Receive push notifications if the mower is stopped or is brought outside the installation.
• Send Start, Pause and Park commands to the mower.
Configure and install
• Have the mower’s complete menu system on your mobile device.
• View and change the mower settings, e.g. timers and cutting height.
• Take advantage of the high resolution and color display on your mobile device to enhance the interaction with the mower.
Security (applicable for Husqvarna Automower® Connect long-range connectivity)
• Track your mower’s GPS position in real time.
• Receive push notification alarm in the event of theft.
- Support for new models.
Ratings and Reviews
AMC v3 Seriously Flawed
Credit where credit is due; v3 of the app is now excellent following several updates to correct bugs. All those in my original review (in parentheses below) are resolved. I have two robotic mowers; controlling them, viewing their status and altering settings via the app is now clear and straightforward. The move to Google mapping is a welcome enhancement.
(V2 of the app seemed to generally work well. V3 (the current version) has so many bugs: no way to clear alerts; incorrect display of dates; unable to ‘Park Until Further Notice’ despite selecting the option - it shows the next start time in the ‘Timer’ menu; geofence radius doesn’t display etc. etc. I have reported these issues to Husqvarna and await a response and updated app.)
Major steps backwards
New app is significantly worse than the old one!! Please revert ASAP! Problems include-
Older satellite map- this is years out of date and older than the one on the “old” app.
No gestures, so you can no longer slide for map and timer- this was very useful and good to quickly check the status. Now you need accurate prodding of small buttons.
No control!!! So now I have to go out in the garden to set the mower going when before it would stop and start on the app???! What is the point of the app now then?!?
I can only guess that the “designer” of this app has not a) used the old app, and b) attached it to any kind of robot mower?
I’m guessing Husky we’re thinking the apps a few years old, we can get it refreshed for a few quid, and handed it over to the lowest bidder. Well, you have made it worse, worse and worse. Impressive in its own, very special, way.
The auto mower is brilliant. The app used to work well but as others have noted this update is a step backwards. Google maps simply do not provide the resolution need to be useful at a garden level. Apple maps were clearer (and more up to date).
Control of the mower from the app has been lost. My mower is currently parked. I want to start it, but the start button is greyed out. The only option is to walk out to the mower and start it manually. Which rather defeats the point of the app.
Please fix this Husqvarna, the automower deserves better!
- Husqvarna AB
- 163.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Husqvarna AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.