By Cloudburst Research Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AutoStitch is the highest-quality panorama app available on the App Store, generating beautiful wide-angle panoramas of up to 18 megapixels, with no visible seams.
AutoStitch is the only panorama app that can stitch photos in any order or arrangement, including vertical, horizontal, or mixed arrangements. It achieves superb image quality by stitching full-resolution camera images rather than low-resolution video frames as used in other apps.
Our new StitchGuide* mode makes it easy to capture exactly the scene that you want. The augmented reality interface elegantly displays the positions where previous images have been taken, making it easy to line up your next photo perfectly.
(*StitchGuide requires an iPhone4/iPad2/iPod5 or newer, and iOS 5.0 or greater)
● Simple and intuitive interface. Just snap overlapping images and tap "Stitch"
● Highest quality and resolution available on the app store (up to 18 megapixels!)
● Stitch any number from 2 to 40 or more images, in any arrangement
● Stitch photos that were taken with any camera app
● Crop the result with automatic or manual cropping
● Share your creations via email, Facebook, or Twitter
What the reviewers have been saying:
- “The new AutoStitch is -- amazingly -- even better than the old one” -- Cult of Mac
- "AutoStitch raises the bar on iPhone panoramas... an excellent program that lets you take the pictures while it does the work." -- TUAW
- "Having a camera on the iPhone allows for some cool applications and AutoStitch is definitely one of the coolest." -- Appolicious
What's New in Version 6.4
Fix for unresponsive camera buttons in landscape orientation.
Fix for broken PhotoStream access in iOS 8.
Fix for issues with new Camera permission.
Problems with new iCloud photo sharing
Love this app more than almost anything on my phone but I tend to shoot from the standard camera app. I have the iCloud beta turned on. All of my thousands of photos dating back to by first digital camera are in my iCloud and it doesn’t really work with the photo picker in the current version. I simply can’t find the last few pics! Not the dev's fault when it’s a beta feature which is why my review is still five stars
Anyone using the iPhone camera should have this app
So far so brilliant!
An awesome app.
Awaiting laser printing of images in large format to really decide on how good this app is. First week of trialling it for panoramics and it seems awesome ... So awesome I used the word thrice ...
I have got some great photos using this!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 25 January 2015
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Cloudburst Research Inc.
- © 2015 Cloudburst Research
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.