By Cloudburst Research Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Chosen by Apple for App Store Essentials *
AutoStitch is the highest-quality panorama app available on the App Store, generating beautiful wide-angle panoramas of up to 18 megapixels, with no visible seams.
AutoStitch is the only panorama app that can stitch photos in any order or arrangement, including vertical, horizontal, or mixed arrangements. It achieves superb image quality by stitching full-resolution camera images rather than low-resolution video frames as used in other apps.
Our new StitchGuide* mode makes it easy to capture exactly the scene that you want. The augmented reality interface elegantly displays the positions where previous images have been taken, making it easy to line up your next photo perfectly.
(*StitchGuide requires an iPhone4/iPad2/iPod5 or newer, and iOS 5.0 or greater)
● Simple and intuitive interface. Just snap overlapping images and tap "Stitch"
● Highest quality and resolution available on the app store (up to 18 megapixels!)
● Stitch any number from 2 to 40 or more images, in any arrangement
● Stitch photos that were taken with any camera app
● Crop the result with automatic or manual cropping
● Share your creations via email, Facebook, or Twitter
What the reviewers have been saying:
- “The new AutoStitch is -- amazingly -- even better than the old one” -- Cult of Mac
- "AutoStitch raises the bar on iPhone panoramas... an excellent program that lets you take the pictures while it does the work." -- TUAW
- "Having a camera on the iPhone allows for some cool applications and AutoStitch is definitely one of the coolest." -- Appolicious
What's New in Version 6.1
New AutoStitch icon!
Bug fixes and improvements.
Incredible panorama stitching app. I still find it's amazing that I can get these results on a mobile phone.
It deals with different exposures between frames and I'm yet to spot a join.
The only thing I would like to see is the ability to go over 18mp, given that 18mp isn't much higher resolution than a single frame of an average camera.
I loved this app when I first found it a couple of years ago and gave it 5 stars no problem and excellent results. I recently dropped that to 1 star after the latest update. However a delete and re-install solved all problems and rendered like it did before. A great lithe product.
Fantastic app, well worth the purchase. Also checkout the PC version of this program for your desktop computer. Gigapixel images are easy to make and come out perfect!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 05 December 2013
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Cloudburst Research Inc.
- © 2013 Cloudburst Research
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.