Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you enjoy watching videos on your iPad? Do you hate not being able to because your iPad cannot support the video format? Or do you hate the inconvenient and time-consuming hassle of trying to convert video formats to fit into one that your iPad can support?
This is why the AVPlayerHD was created. The AVPlayerHD can play almost any computer video file format such as AVI, Xvid, WMV and much more clearly and effortlessly. No converting hassles. Just copy files via USB and just drag and drop into the AVPlayer’s Media Explorer.
The AVPlayerHD can also support external subtitle files such as SMI and SRT. So if you enjoy watching videos on your iPad, then the AVPlayerHD is an absolute necessity.
• Video Format Extension
- Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- Dolby Digital (AC3), Dolby Digital Plus (EAC3)
- XVID,AVI,WMV,RMVB,ASF,H264,MKV… most of all movie file formats.
- SMI, SRT, TXT, SubStationAlpha Subtitles
• Post Processing
- High quality video processing
• Control the playback speed (From 0.5X to 2.0X)
- User setting support
-Sweep to the left : move to backword 10 sec
-Sweep to the right : move to forward 10 sec
-Sweep to the top : 1.5X speed
-Sweep to the down : normal speed
• Additional features
- Rotation Lock / Aspect ratio Control
- Folder Management:Pass code/Move/Rename/Create
- Resume play from last position
- Scrubbing search
- supports e-mail attachment by "Open In" feature
• USB/WIFI Transfer
1. How to add video with USB
- Run iTunes 9.1 or above
- Device->My Device(My iPad)->Apps, drag and drop files to the AVplayerHD's documents
2. Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- High quality video clips of 720P (1280 x 720) or more are recommended for MP4 format.
- MP4, MOV, M4V formats that QuickTime supports can be played up to 1080P by using H/W Decoder but, Post Processing function isn’t provided.
- Support H/W decoding for MKV and AVI (720P supported on iPad1, 1080P supported on iPad2 / The New iPad)
- Hybrid decoding mode is added and now it is able to play high resolution videos by using hardware accelerator feature embedded in iPhone/iPad even for mkv or avi in h264. Also battery use time has extended.
- Application may crash in iPhone 3GS / iPod Touch due to heavy use of memory in Hybrid decoding. Try turning off all application running in background and reboot the device by holding down sleep mode button for long time.
- If screen shakes it means hardware decoding is not supported. Try turning off hybrid decoding.
- When the file formats are available for MKV or AVI the player supports hardware decoding.
- If you cannot choose audio in mp4 or avi, change the extension to mkv temporarily and chosen audio channel will be applied.
3. The optimal speed when advancing its playing speed can differ depending on the way it’s compressed and the size.
Video clips of XVID (AVI) 720 x 480 can be fast played up to 1.3-1.5 times faster than normal.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Fixed audio issues on iOS 8
- Performance optimization.
- Supports the HTTPS protocol for streaming and downloading.
- Fixed the Dropbox streaming problem.
Best App For Playing Media There Is
I used many apps and wasted money trying to find an app that'll play all files from mkv to avi and thus us the best without doubt. Others have problems with some sound files, others being hit and miss on the sound & video syncing but avplayer hd seems to tick all these boxes with no troubles. There are three things I would personally love them to work on and that is the ability to use the app to stream from media sharers such as the Verbatim Mediashare Wireless, have the ability to transfer a video file from one iPad/iPhone to another and also to work on the transfer speeds over wifi from computer to iPad as presently they are so slow it makes it pointless. These are future wishes for the app and don't diminish from its usability now as it really is very very good and I whole heartedly recommend it.
have been using for years the only one with AC3
I have bought a number of media players over the years but have to admit this one is the best playing anything thrown at it without and issues.
Developer has managed to license the AC3 audio codec so thats good as most "back-ups" have AC3 audio.
otherwise a flawless app with really good interface where you can program touch screen gestures to pause, play change video and volume..
I have stuck with this one now for some years and they have never let me down. even pulling app for a dispute rather than removing features like other developers did.
I've stopped using iTunes movie player and just use this as my video player because it has the swipe 10 secs forward or back option which is so useful when watching tutorials. It's also soooo much easier than using iTunes when you want to drag and drop movies into it. Love it!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 16 October 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: EPLAYWORKS
- © 2010 eplayworks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.