Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Awesome HUD is a great and simple-to-use speedometer for your iPhone!
* Only for iPhone 3G,3Gs and iPhone 4 Due to GPS utilization
- Shows a awesome speedometers that runs off of GPS
- Supports a HUD mode: Place your phone on the dashboard to see the speedometer on your windshield!
- Supports both km/h and MPH
- variety of themes - whenever possible to easily change the theme to suit my taste
- variety of colors - the same themes you wants, even changing the color is nicely decorate.
- Accessories - clock, progress direction (like a compass to scroll) displays
- iPod Music mode - that makes music control very easy while driving
- Show driving record - the highest speed / average velocity / elapsed time / distance display
- Supports speed alert notification
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit http://www.mustbegames.com for more information.
What's New in Version 1.03
- Minor bug fix
- Orientation Bug fix
- Landscape Orientation Unlock
(But when HUD Mode Enable - Landscape Orientation Lock)
Slick, but needs some work (options)
Aside from being a little slow (it was 2-5 seconds off, when I pulled away from my house the car said I was going 15mph, app said 5mph). This I could deal with. I liked the speed alert option until I heard how it sounded like a video game through car speakers (a car-like bell tone would've been nice). I also didn't like that I couldn't reset the trip/elapsed time, the Eco-indicator speed (in the states cars get better mileage between 50-60 mph-not 35-45mph). The description is misleading as it shows awesome looking layouts, but doesn't mention that you have to pay for them. Still, the basic layout is nice enough looking. The only thing that will keep me from using this app is combined with my sat-nav app (Waze) makes the phone run too slow (waze either gets too far behind with it's directions or gives up announcing them). I've used Waze with a less attractive looking dashboard app and it's been fine. I tried app switching to report a police trap and the phone COMPLETELY LOCKED UP-no home button, no force quit. Oddly enough, the music kept playing (until I had to force phone to turn off).
Works just fine!!
Got a connection straight away, no problems with app crashing, loads first time every time, speed is accurate. Works fine on iPhone 4 without any problems, and it's free, purchase other skins though but free ones are good too. Great app thanks !! :-) those that say it doesn't work, I'd suggest checking your phone/ settings before before writing negative reviews.
Nice idea, needs a bit of work at low speeds
The display works well in mirred HUD mode reflecting off the windcreen - does just what it says on the tin from that perspective so can't complain there.
Sitting on cruise @ 30mph the app jumped around between 24 and 28mph. That's probably to be expected if the app is just reporting GPS speed directly, as GPS can be unreliable. If it smoothed the speed calculation to avoid sudden unnecessary jumps it would be a winner but as it is I can't recommend it for low speed use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 08 January 2011
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: JUNG CHUL MOON
- © MustbeGames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases