Award-winning, BAFTA-nominated safe entertainment service for kids. Supported by the NSPCC. 1000+ hand-picked kids’ games, videos and activities dedicated to fun learning. Learn to chat safely with parent-verified family and friends. All in one safe, ad-free service.
KIDS LOVE AZOOMEE:
• Create your own personal avatar with our cool new Oomee characters
• A game is added every week so there's always something new to try
• 150+ amazing kids' games and activities - coding, music, adventure, racing, puzzles!
• Family-favourite children's TV shows like Heidi, Robin Hood and Alvinnn!!!
• Listen to a selection of audiobooks and classic stories
• Save your favourites to your personalised home screen
• Safe instant messaging – share stickers, drawings and your favourite games
• Step-by-step activities like origami, football tricks and magic
• Get creative in the Art Studio where you can draw, paint and doodle away!
PARENTS LOVE AZOOMEE:
• Supporting partner of the NSPCC and COPPA-certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program
• PIN-protected Parent Area to manage your account
• All content is Ofcom-compliant, age-appropriate and hand-picked by experts
• No ads ever, and no unexpected bills
• Create a unique experience for each child with their own individual, age-based profile
• Azoomee works on up to 5 devices at the same time
• Turn on Guided Access to prevent your kids from leaving Azoomee
AZOOMEE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
• Unlimited access to everything while subscribed
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and turn auto-renewal on or off by going to your App Store Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Azoomee values your child’s privacy and safety. We do not share or sell your or your child's personal information with 3rd parties, and we do not serve any advertising.
MORE FROM AZOOMEE
For all queries please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Content available may vary depending on date of access and the age of your child.
In this release:
- New video resume function so you can pick up where you left off.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us to make the best possible experience for kids.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for Parents
I really love this app. Firstly and most importantly, it has games which work offline!! This was an absolute godsend on our Disney trip. We had a half hour drive to get there(and back), and the kids were able to play games(of which there were way more than I'd expect) when we had no wifi. And, my favourite bit-no in-app purchases! So I don't have to spend half my life redirecting my kid's play, and pressing the close button a zillion times. .AND, not only does it offer a wide range of different media for kids (games, video, music etc), but it's all been vetted beforehand. So no Peppa Pig turning into a creepy, sweary, satanistic weirdo midway through.
Brilliant! Can't recommend enough.
Educational and fun! Something new every week!
I have a 6 year old and he loves this! The best bit about it in my opinion is that they are constantly adding new content. I hate having to download games for him every few weeks when he gets bored but this app keeps updating so I don’t have to anymore. When he gets iPad time on Friday after school he’s always excited to see what new game and videos they’ve added. I get peace of mind because I know they always add educational videos and games which encourage him to think as well as have fun. Also this week they’ve added extra stuff because it’s half term! 👍
Great for the home....
I rate this 2 stars because you have to pay,I am disappointed about that because the only games I pay for are the Toca Boca games because they are worth it. Also , you have to use wi-fi,that’s why I put great for the HOME. There is not enough free games , stories or videos. Even in the Toca Boca games,you only have to pay once and it isn’t a monthly payment. Unlike this game,you have to pay monthly. My 4 and 7 year old are begging me to buy the in-app purchases so that they can play all the games because I don’t think it’s worth it anymore. My 4 year old and 7 year old like the Toca Boca games a lot more than this. I am very disappointed in this game.
- TINIZINE LTD
- 68.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Tinizine
- In-App Purchases
- Azoomee Premium Access £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.