Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The B&Q app provides a multitude of helpful features, plus instant access to a wide range of offers, including B&Q Club exclusives and offers personalised for you!
If you are an existing B&Q Club member, you just need to login with your details to access all of the helpful features. Not a B&Q Club member? Don't worry, our simple 2 step sign-up is quick and easy and once completed will mean you have access to exclusive money saving offers and benefits every time you shop in store.
The following features can be found within our app:
- The latest from B&Q - All of our latest offers in one place, plus more to come!
- B&Q Club membership details - Your B&Q Club membership details will all be in one place and you will have access to exclusive offers and benefits. You can also scan your membership barcode when in store to redeem your club discount
- Scan a product - You will be able to scan product barcodes to find out more information on that product, including ratings and reviews. You can also link through to the product on diy.com for further information or to buy online
- Help and advice videos - Watch all of our helpful videos, which are easily searchable and categorised
- Store Finder - Use our improved store finder to locate your nearest store
- Quick access to DIY.com - We provide an easy link through to our website diy.com
- Advanced technology means we can send you personalised information based on what you need
What's New in Version 2.2.32
Minor bug fixes
Suddenly stopped working
I have been using app successfully on iphone 4s 16Gb for many months (barcode scanner very useful). But since trying to follow offers from within app and continuing as far as payment on shopping items the app consistently and immediately crashes. Tried deleting app, restarted phone and re installed. No change. Perhaps last update means it can't handle a screen time out (1 min) to retrieve payment card - as this was last action before total failure. Shame as was handy when it worked :-(
Thought I'd try this in spite of the reviews as I already belong to their club... Constantly loses your viewing - I was trying to find a new kitchen tap. Ended up back at the home page 3 different times and had to reload the "taps" search every time. Then, after selecting a number of them, by putting them in the basket...! Lo and behold - there is no basket! Will be using the website instead.
Please sort this out B&Q!
Shopping list, maybe?
There's not a lot of pint to this app as it stands, other than quick access to the barcode. Could I suggest that you add a shopping list facility to your app? I have one for groceries, but I often need hardware items, too, which you can't get with the usual shopping. B&Q could create a list from the items most often purchased.