Press reviews :
- TheIphoneAppReview.com : 5/5
- AppsOnTapp.com : 4/5
- NineOverTen.com : 4.5/5 "Highly Recommended"
- AppStoreArcade.com : 8/10 (Great) "This is a must have for any bullet-hell enthusiast."
The Game :
April 1970. A military satellite has just located a mysterious asteroid heading straight for the Moon. Impact will be preceded by a meteor shower.
The Apollo shuttle is sent on a mission to the Moon to study this phenomenon and to collect precious minerals contained in the meteorites.
The events that are about to unfold will forevermore alter the future of mankind…
BSquadron is an arcade game (vertical scrolling shoot’em up) brimming with action. You’ll be fighting terrifying enemies on board several vessels, including the mythical Apollo shuttle.
The game’s 3 successive universes offer magnificent original settings and numerous adversaries.
Share your best scores and your achievements with the community using the Game Center.
The original score is the creation of famous composer Jason Graves, to whom we owe the musical themes of console game like Dead Space, Resistance Burning Skies and Might and Magic.
- 11 increasingly difficult levels;
- 3 graphically different universes;
- Numerous weapons and bonuses;
- Numerous enemies and bosses;
- 5 options for piloting the ship (game controllers, direct touch,relative touch, tilt, and virtual joystick);
- 4 levels of difficulty including BULLET HELL;
- Universal application (iPhone/iPod/iPad);
- French and English versions;
- Integration of the Game Center (online Rankings and Achievements);
- Superb original musical score by Jason Graves.
R2MobileStudio is a small, independent French studio consisting of one developer and a host of external consultants who are called in when the projects require their services (graphic designer, musicians…).
The Team :
- B-Squadron was conceived and developed by Régis RIGAL.
- Graphics: Grégoire de Gevigney
- Scores: Jason Graves
- Special sound effects: Clark Crawford
- Corrects a display bug
Ratings and Reviews
Very interesting concept and I do enjoy the game on a whole. It is obvious that the game is created for IPhone/Pod and blownup to suit the IPad which gives it poor graphics. So developers, please look into this and give an update to rectify the issue and like I stated, great game so thanks. I await the update.
Brilliant 'old school' arcade shooter
I love this game. I purchased it specifically because it now works with the icade controller and all I can say is "wow". I'm in heaven. Great graphics and really addictive, progressive gameplay.
The only option I would like to see is to have some beefy sound effects for the actual shots as they leave your ship.
Give this game a go - especially if you have the icade controller
It's a bargain.
Top top shooter.
After playing the free version I had to buy the full one.A really nice old school shoot em up,with a alien theme story to.Was not expecting the first few levels to start off away from earth first,but really cool how the story ends on earth after,to fight the alien threat.Great music,graphics and sound effects to!.Can we have more content like levels ect, and a even better sequel to!.Well done developer for such a nice game.
- Regis RIGAL
- 69.6 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © R2MobileStudio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.