Baby Buddy – for pregnancy, birth and beyond
By Best Beginnings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Baby Buddy, the award-winning app for parents and parents-to-be
Baby Buddy is your personal baby expert who will guide you through your pregnancy and the first six months of your baby’s life. The app has been designed with parents and professionals to help you give your baby the best start in life and support your health and wellbeing.
Baby Buddy is endorsed by the Department of Health, the Royal College of Midwives, the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, the Community Practitioners and Health Visitors Association, the Institute of Health Visitors, and the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists.
• Ask me – type in any question for your Buddy to answer with expert information
• Videos – a growing range of clips to help you get your head around different pregnancy and baby topics
• Bump and Baby Around – a map of useful local services
• Bump and Baby Book – a diary where you can record your thoughts, feelings and photos throughout your pregnancy and after your baby is born
• Your appointments – a handy reminder of the dates and times for your check-ups
• Remember to ask – a reminder list for questions to ask at your next appointment
• You can do it! – a tracker for your personal goals and achievements
• Tell us what you think – where you can give us your feedback so that we can make the app even better
Baby Buddy has been created by the child health and wellbeing charity Best Beginnings with our development partners Despark. The app has been made possible thanks to funding from the Big Lottery Fund, the Tedworth Charitable Trust and the Guys and St Thomas’ Charity.
Please make sure that you complete the three short in-app questionnaires that will appear after you have been using the app for a while. They only take a few minutes and once you’ve done them you’ll unlock a new outfit or accessory for your Buddy. This information will help us to make the app even better for you and future parents and their babies.
What's New in Version 1.9.5
- Bug fixes