Baby Food Pee Poo Free
By Colorful Drop
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the new v3.1 that combines baby logger/tracker, reminders(feeding, diaper change, and sleep) with built-in alarm sound or human voice, as well as the white noise recorder/player into one simple, elegant, and fun app! (THis is a free trail version and has some feature limitations)
Top #1 - Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt (in Medical category)
Top #5 - China (in Medical category)
Top #18 - US (in Medical category)
Top 10 in many other countries...
There are four important tasks that you new born babies must do every day, which are eat(drink), pee, poo, and sleep. "Baby Food Pee Poo" just tries to simply address these routines in a simple and elegant fashion so that parents can spend less time in worrying about how to keep track of theses small things daily. In other words, it is designed to help parents manage baby's feedings, diaper changes, as well as sleep. Fun, intuitive, and gorgeous user interface will make parent's job much easier than before. With a few taps, baby's activities will be quickly saved. Parents can also view different reports to get the daily summaries and trends.
Is it only for babies? Absolutely not. From newborns to seniors, anyone who needs to keep track of their life with those activities are applicable. You can even use it for pets!
· NEW!!! The built-in white noise player in the sleep section can help parent calm the baby(similar to the sound a baby heard in the womb). It also allows parents to record any sound in daily life or even a song that a baby likes to hear, such as grandma's wisdom, animal talking in a zoo, pop music on TV, your singing in the bath room, or anything with your imagination. Shake the device can easily restore the original white noise sound back so you can record again and again without worrying about losing the original ones.
· NEW!!!! The build-in reminders can notify parents for the next feeding time, diaper change time, or sleep time. It support a default alarm sound or a human voice.
· Support both oz, cc, and mL. This setting is under a baby's profile in "bottle size" field.
· Support multiple babies and allow easy switch between babies.
· Provide step-by-step wizard to help parents use this app.
· Build-in user manual and YouTube video tutorial help parents get up to speed in no time.
· Simple, fun, and intuitive user interface reduce the effort of managing different records.
· Food section allows parents to keep track of beast feeding or bottle-feeding including starting time, duration, and amount.
· Diaper change section helps parents to save the time of baby's pee or poo as well as how many diapers have been used.
· Sleep section gives parents a quick way to track the sleeping time.
· Report section shows detailed records and allows inline editing for quick update. It also helps parents find out the daily trend(full version) in different time frame (7 days, 2 weeks, 1 month, and 3 months)
· The last record will always be visible when recording a new activity for tracking the feeding, diaper change, or sleep, so it can be easily referenced.
· Now support English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Still trying to find a pen and a piece of paper so you can write down your newborn's daily activities? Can not remember your baby/kid's last pee or poo when the doctor or nurse asks you? No more nightmares from now on because "Food Pee Poo" app is your best helper!!!
What's New in Version 3.1
1. Removed the capability of recording custom reminder sound due to some technical issues.
2. Redesign the reminder and allow to play either a system sound or a recorded human voice.
3. Add upgrade reminder for future releases.
4. Some other minor adjustments and fixes.
Handy app for parents
I would recommend this app. Not sure what other reviewers meant by saying they were not sure what to do with it! It's self explanatory but if you are stuck there is a help section. There is scope for improvement. Being able to add comments again item would be good. Being able to pause the sleep tracker if the baby wakes up. You should also be able to do a greater volume on the bottles
User friendly pretty and quick
Good app, easy to use. one of my favourites (i use another for his sleep log). The only improvement I'd suggest is better/prettier more informative graphs Esspecially for sleeping, like perhaps a pie chart style so you can see from a quick glance each days sleeps getting better.
I was after a graph that combines all three: feeding/nappies/sleep to analyse it by week, but the app only shows it seperately. Shame as this is no better than other free apps. Also, bad, that you can't review the reports during the feeding as it stops the counter... This is the time when you would review the feeds and sleeps as you don't have much time. Userguide is also very unhelpful.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 18 February 2012
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: CHANGHUNG CHANG
- © 2011 Colorful Drop
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Baby Food Pee Poo Full Edition£0.99