The Baby-Led Weaning Recipes app contains over 250 delicious recipes (all suitable from 6 months), with monthly guides and routines, to support busy parents and make your weaning journey as easy and enjoyable as possible.
My goal is to supply you with recipes that are quick to prepare, yet nutrient-rich so that your baby can grow up enjoying healthy and nutritious but, above all, TASTY foods!
Key app features:
* 250+ delicious, family-friendly recipes
* A clean, bright design that is easy to navigate
* Monthly guides and routines (from 6-12 months)
* Recipes divided into breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack sections
* Search for your favourite family recipes by recipe name and ingredient
* Save your favourites so they are easy to find
* A bonus ‘special occasions’ section for parties and seasonal family events
* Free help and support, directly or via my online support group
* Free app updates and improvements on a regular basis
* Two new recipes added every week (from July 2019)
* Add recipe ingredients directly into your shopping basket
* A guide on how to prepare your child’s first finger foods
* Filter recipes by your specific dietary requirements (vegetarian, vegan, dairy free and egg free)
* Search for recipes by ingredient, as well as by recipe name
* A new ‘like’ button feature so that you can quickly identify the most popular recipes
* Fun recipe videos on selected dishes
Access Exclusive Recipes:
Now there is an opportunity for you to enjoy an extra 48+ exclusive recipes every year.
The Quarterly Subscription to Baby-Led Weaning Recipes is available for $1.49 per quarter. These recipes will be delicious, nutritious and seasonal – allowing you an increasing number of recipes at your fingertips to keep things fresh and new in your kitchen.
Your subscription payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will renew automatically each quarter and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial or introductory period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to Quarterly Subscriptions, where applicable.
I hope you enjoy the recipes. Please do contact me if you have any questions or require any support, I am always happy to help.
Say hello to the new Baby-Led Weaning Recipes app! The app has a brand-new design and is chock full of exciting new features!
New features include:
* An entirely new design to ensure you can reach the recipes as quickly as possible and a handy menu full of helpful information and advice pages.
* You can now add ingredients directly into your shopping basket.
* We have added a guide on how to prepare first finger foods, perfect for babies who are yet to develop their pincer grip.
* You can now filter recipes by your specific dietary requirements (vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, egg free).
* You can now search by recipe AND ingredient.
* Favourites will no longer be lost with every update.
* You can now ‘like’ a recipe - the recipes with the most ‘likes’ will help you to identify which are the most popular - perfect for new users.
* Recipe videos added on selected recipes.
Please enjoy the new features and thank you, as always, for your support - Natalie x
Ratings and Reviews
Great purchase for a first time mum
Probably the best purchase I made when weaning my baby. Recipes gave me the confidence (first time mum), to progress blw and make meals we all could enjoy as a family. At the time I was worried about adding too much salt or not fully knowing things they can’t eat when they are so little. Our favourites, include the enchiladas, the Swedish meatballs and the vegetable lasagne. The hidden veg pasta sauces have gone down a treat as well. I also love watching your Instagram stories, your such a down to earth mum and so relatable. I love how you get your little girl involved in cooking too, and would love that for the future with my little boy, as I too have always loved cooking. If I had to give one criticism, I would say you seem to use a lot of mince in your recipes. While they are tasty, I feel when scrolling through them for ideas it gets a bit ‘same-y’ and I feel when planning meals for my family I wouldn’t cook mince more than twice in one week, but this could just be me being picky. It’s clear to see you put your heart and soul in to these apps and I can’t wait to see what you bring out in the future
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from a non-cooking new mum
I purchased this app along with a few of her others when my (now two year old) was only 7months old as he clearly favoured feeding himself. I’m not the chef in our family, but with a husband at work I had to prepare exciting foods for a growing baby. This app gave me so many new and exciting recipes to try out that 18months later we still use and have our ‘go to’ favourite ones. I can’t recommend it enough. The layout is fab and easy to find what you’re looking for and the updates are massive added bonus. The recipes themselves are easy to follow, great instructions and honest. Clearly designed for mums that have a short time to peepers a meal, but still want to eat tasty food! Not only did I download this but all my new mum friends did too. Highly HIGHLY recommend this app for any new mum or dad, or even anyone looking for new ideas for the family.
A big difference in my daughters journey
I'm reviewing app for the first time just want to share my happiness and to give her the credit that I can and I should. My daughter is about to turn one and I was giving puréed food all this time while trying BLW whenever I get time. Even though I wanted to do BLW from 6 months, I couldn't do it being a full time working mom. I'm from a different culture and we don't bake food at home and relies on bakeries even to get a birthday cake. I moved to UK two years ago and I don't know abc of baking. (this doesn't mean the app only has baking recipes, there are so many other recipes I'm yet to try). But, today if my daughter is eating on her enjoying the foo, it was possible because of this app. Natalie through her App made a big difference in my daughters journey of learning. Thank you very much. Keep up the good work.
- Natalie Peall
- 56.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Starsky Creative Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Baby Led Weaning Cookbook £1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.