Musical Instrument Picture Flashcards for Babies, Toddlers or Preschool (Free)
By Open Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SOUNDS OF 60 DIFFERENT MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, VERBAL AND TEXT DESCRIPTION. 12 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. EASY TO USE. 5 DIFFERENT CATEGORIES, SLIDESHOW FEATURE.
Show your child what musical instrument makes what sound, what is the correct pronunciation of its name, how to say its name in foreign language, how to write the name.
Simplicity is the key to a successful app for children. Touch the musical instrument to see its magnified image and hear its voice, name and written form. Touch the arrow or swipe your finger to get to next or previous page with more musical instruments. Run simple slideshow for the youngest where no children cooperation is needed.
>>> Special selection of basic instruments
--- Basic Photo (photos of 18 different musical instruments)
--- Basic Cartoon (the same instruments portrayed in cartoon form)
>>> Standard categories
--- String Instruments (photos of 17 different musical instruments)
--- Wind Instruments (photos of 15 different musical instruments)
--- Other Instruments (photos of 24 different musical instruments)
--- Custom: you can put your favourite images into special custom category
* Sounds of musical instruments
--- You can turn off the sounds and listen just to verbal description.
* Verbal description
--- Hear name of musical instrument in American English, British English, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, French, Italian, Japanese or Korean.
--- Your child can even hear the name of instrument pronounced in two or three languages.
--- You can also turn off the verbal description completely and listen just to sounds of instruments.
* Text description
--- See name of musical instrument under the image in your preferred language or in more languages simultaneously.
--- You can also turn off the text description completely.
* In-App Purchase
--- You get 9 images in every category for free. Rest is available after in-app purchase.
--- Pay once and have full content on all your iPhones and iPads.
* Simple slideshow feature for the youngest.
* Different thumbnails count for page
--- You can configure to have 4 larger or 9 smaller images on every page.
* Automatic horizontal or vertical adjustment (i.e. works both in landscape and portrait orientation).
* HD photos/sounds.
* Bright colorful images.
* No internet connection required.
Musical instruments in game:
Accordion, Baglama, Bagpipes, Balalaika, Banjo, Bass guitar, Bassoon, Bongo, Castanets, Celesta, Cello, Cimbalom, Clarinet, Clavichord, Congas, Cornet, Crumhorn, Cymbals, Didgeridoo, Double bass, Drum, Drums, Electric guitar, Electronic drums, Flute, French horn, Fujara, Gong, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Lute, Lyre, Mandolin, Maracas, Marimba, Music box, Oboe, Panpipe, Piano, Piccolo, Saxophone, Sitar, Tambourine, Tambura, Timpani, Triangle, Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Ukulele, Vibraphone, Viola, Violin, Whistle, Xylophone.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Create custom category with your favourites images.
- New children lock mechanism.
- Added option to let device to go to sleep.
- Added option to close image after tap on it.
- Added option to go to next image in slideshow after tap on it.
- Added option to swipe to next page with arrows, swipe or both.
- Optimised for iOS 7.0/8.0.
It's my baby girl favourite app. You must have it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 June 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Open Solutions s.r.o.
- © 2015 Open Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Baby Touch & Hear Musical Instruments - Full Version£0.79