Baby Tracker features native user interface for both iPhone and iPad, and is the only log for your baby’s health that allows syncing among multiple devices without compromising your privacy.
Designed by busy parents, for busy parents, Baby Tracker offers a simple, streamlined way to track your baby’s daily habits, health, and exciting “firsts” of those precious early days and months. Record feedings, nappy changes, and sleep patterns with a quick one-handed tap, then feel free to go back later and add details and even photos.
Baby Tracker makes it simple to track all of your child’s important information for doctors and caregivers, as well as share all the exciting milestones of his or her development with friends and family. Perhaps most importantly, Baby Tracker handles all the details so you never have to take significant time away from the joys of parenting.
Comprehensive Feedings Tracker
* Start and stop nursing timer with one tap for convenience and accuracy
* Settings for nursing, formula, solids, or any combination.
* Track time nursing per breast and total for full nursing session
* Tracks pumping totals as well as feedings
* Notes section allows you to enter details on formula brand, preferences, or allergic response
Track Nappy Changes
* Summary screen shows time of last changing, along with feedings, and sleep schedule
* Accurate records mean faster response time for concerns like dehydration, constipation, or diarrhea
* Easily share documentation on bowel habits with doctors or caregivers
* Know exactly the date that your baby starts sleeping through the night
* Recognize nap time and nighttime sleep patterns to better plan your day or share with caregivers
* Compare against other data to more easily track down potential causes for baby’s fussiness
* Set alarms for putting baby down or to create more structured nighttime feeding sessions
* Enter measurement data and compare against World Health Organization averages
* See baby’s progress and growth over weeks, months, and years
* Look at logs to compare them for a more comprehensive overview of your baby’s health and wellbeing.
* Make custom categories for baby’s first smile, first tooth, or first step
* Snap a picture on the spot, or add one from your existing library
* Use photos for a gallery-style album of baby’s goals and achievements
* Create an entry with a quick tap, or include journal notes for more detail
* Log medical history such as medications, vaccine shots, and temperature checks
* View logged data by day, week, or month
* Shows previous 7 days and previous 30 days
* Quickly identify data patterns, habitual trends, or abnormalities
* Export data via email as a PDF
* Print directly from app to add physical copies to your personal records
Data Sync and Auto Backup
* Works with iCloud or Dropbox for secure, cloud-based auto backup
* Sync data among multiple devices for all caregivers or easy sharing of your baby’s progress with others
* Clone data to another device using AirDrop for a fast transfer that doesn’t eat up your data plan
* Minor bug fixes
* Usability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I wish I had this at the start of parent hood!
This app is brilliant, I really wish I'd had it straight after having my baby. You don't have to struggle to remember which side you fed them on before, or if your heads a bit fuzzy from lack of sleep, how long they've had their nappies on for. There are only 2 reasons for not giving 5 stars;
As my baby daddy is away all week, working, I screen shot things and send to him but it would be good if he could log in before, it sounds trivial but if your discussing the baby and want an opinion etc then they can look at the information with a fresh set of eyes etc.
Also, my baby will sleep quite well at night, only waking to be fed, it would be handy if there was an option for this, instead of clicking woken up, then fed at whatever times & for how long, and then re clicking the back to sleep. Often in the middle of the night after 3 hours sleep you don't remember to do these things and I'm left racking my brains for the time she went back to sleep, or ill wake up and the app will think the baby has slept for 12 hours, which would be even handier.... but really an excellent app, I searched for an app when my child was a newborn and can't believe I didn't find this!
My husband and I have been using this app since our baby was a newborn. We use it to track feeds, nappies, sleeps, vaccinations etc. My husband is away during the middle of the week but also has the app downloaded so he can check on how our baby has been doing and he can update the app when he’s doing certain activities with her. The latest version is sharper but the review has changed so that all previous days are viewed as a single scrolling page whereas you could previously view each of previous days on separate pages. I find this new layout harder to grapple with as it is not visually as easy to compare previous days’ activities. It would also be handy if the nursing activity would track the actual time as well as the number of minutes spent nursing. However, overall both my husband and I find the app invaluable.
Possibly the best app I've ever downloaded
This app may have saved my sanity! Being a fairly isolated new mum with a newborn failing to gain sufficient weight, it's provided reassurance that she wasn't being inadvertently neglected! I've been able to accurately log feeds, nappy changes and sleeps AND playtime, rather than having to guess every time a health professional asked.
The home screen is easy to review and has an excellent feature allowing you to change between the time of an 'event' and how long ago it started (so you don't have to do the mental arithmetic every time - useful when you have baby brain). I also highly rate the feed timer. I always miss when the feed started but if you simply input the time of the beginning of the feed, the timer will continue from this point. It's great being able to keep a tab on expressions too and to see key milestones passed and to look forward to.
I would definitely recommend buying the full version as the charts really help make sense of the apparent chaos of a day, especially when you're sleep-deprived. I've found it invaluable to reduce anxiety and mean my 5 week old and I have been able to leave the house!
If I find anything to complain about I'll have to let you know; nothing as yet!
- Nighp Software LLC
- 88.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Nighp Software
- In-App Purchases
- Full version £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.