Baby Weaning Food
By CleverMatrix Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Baby weaning is an exciting time for any parent, but can also be a very anxious time with lots of questions.
This app aims to help with any questions you have regarding weaning and should set you off in the right direction.
Baby Weaning has the following features:
- Tips on weaning, including when to start weaning your baby and what foods to give at each stage
- Many recipes for stage 1, 2 and 3 of weaning
- Food A – Z list which gives specific details about the food, such as when the food should be introduced, what are the health benefits of the food and how you should prepare it
- Suggested menu guide for each of the 3 stages of weaning
- Favorites screen where you can store your favorite recipes for a quick reference guide
- Food log section where you can log what foods your baby is eating on a daily basis.
- Community section where you can share recipes with other mothers.
- New recipes will be added with each update.
Please let us know by email at email@example.com if there is anything you would like adding to future updates and we'll see what we can do.
What's New in Version 1.1
Now compatible with version 4.0 - Fixed problem with missing ingredients since iOS version 4
A must for first time mums
I am about to start weaning my little boy and haven't a clue where to start or what to do. All I do know is that I want to give my child fresh, home cooked food. This app has helped me a lot with what foods should be given at what age, how to prepare the foods and also how much should be given and when. I would recommend to any mum who wants to cook home cooked food for their baby. The meal planner is brilliant, tells you how much to give and how often - I was worried and unsure of how quickly to introduce solids and how much to give, so this app helped me out a lot! Thanks!!
Easy to follow
As a new Mum, I had no idea what to do when it came to wean. Good ideas on here, however it would settle my mind more if we knew if this information is provided by a professional (accurate to latest advice) or by try & tested means (from a parent). Nothing in the app identifies this and feel that it should.
At a glance...
Sort out your spelling!!! Difficult to take seriously when it's been so sloppily written
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 06 July 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: CleverMatrix LTD
- © CleverMatrix Ltd 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.