My Pregnancy Today | BabyCentre
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expecting? Get the must-have pregnancy app for every parent-to-be. Brought to you by BabyCentre, the parenting resource trusted by over 100 million mums worldwide.
Simply enter your baby’s due date and BabyCentre My Pregnancy Today turns your iPhone into an expert guide for your exact day of pregnancy. Feel more prepared for your baby’s birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Your pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body’s changing, what’s ahead, and how to cope
• Stunning new fetal development images with breathtaking detail
• Capture your growing belly with our new Bumpie tool
• Pregnancy checklist: Reminders to keep you on track with decisions, appointments, and more
• Award-winning videos: Watch your baby grow in the womb, and witness moms giving birth
• Due date calculator: Quickly find your due date
• Nutrition guide: Manage your weight gain with tips and recipes to help you eat well
• Track your progress: Countdown to your big day with weekly notifications
All information is approved by the BabyCentre Medical Advisory Board.
BabyCentre’s My Pregnancy Today has also been selected by the NHS to feature in the NHS Choices Health Apps Library (http://apps.nhs.uk/app/my-pregnancy-today)
Get started – download My Pregnancy Today – it’s free!
What's New in Version 2.7.3
This update includes minor performance improvements.
Love it - especially as a father to be
App clearly primarily for the mother, but I actually find this really helpful as a father to be - helps me track what stage things are at, what to expect, answers some questions and gives me some insight into how my Wife is feeling and what changes she is going through. The app is well designed and ux is great, can't believe it's free - would pay good money for it. Thank you for making a fab app :)
Weather your expecting or just thinking about having a baby it's a great app to see the daily & weekly progress your baby will make, what's happening to your body & everything you need to consider. I used it for my 1st and then when expecting my second it was a good reminder of all the little things you forget.
Love this app
I am pregnant with my first child and this app is amazing guiding me through my pregnancy and if I have had any doubts there's ways of checking on here if they are normal or not!!
I highly recommend this app and was recommended to me by my sister too!! I love it and has really helped me and made it more exciting 😁😁
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 14 October 2015
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 39.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2015 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.