My Pregnancy & Baby Today | Daily Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to your parenting journey! Let our beautifully designed app be your guide, bringing you expert information, insights, and daily tips throughout pregnancy and your baby’s first year. All this from the parenting destination chosen by 400 million mums and dads worldwide.
Get expert advice and insights every day of your pregnancy:
• Learn how your body is changing and how to cope with aches and pains.
• Discover everything you need to know for the healthiest pregnancy possible.
• Get well-timed tips and advice from medical experts.
• See what your baby looks like each week with detailed fetal development images and videos.
• Connect with other parents-to-be due at the same time as you and swap real-life tips.
• Turn weekly Bumpie pics of your growing belly into a beautiful time-lapse video keepsake.
• Find the perfect baby name with our baby name finder.
• Explore your local options for where to give birth with the birth choice tool.
Get daily parenting guidance throughout your baby’s first year:
• Receive support, advice, reminders, laughs, and everything else you need as a new parent.
• Track your baby's development with a personalised daily calendar
• Get well-timed expert advice on sleep, feeding, health, activities and more.
• Organise photos of your baby's firsts and funny moments all in one place.
• Connect with parents of babies the same age as yours for 24/7 support and advice.
What's New in Version 3.7.0
•Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for choosing BabyCentre! Please leave us a review or send app feedback or suggestions to email@example.com
Best pregnancy/Baby App
This app is fabulous as it takes you right through pregnancy and then carries on post birth so you can monitor your Baby's progress.
I'm the Dad here and have referred to the app constantly and have found the facts and tips so helpful with my new Son.
Great that you can take pictures throughout the pregnancy ,memories that last forever.
I tried a couple off apps but soon deleted them as this is by far the best and I can certainly recommend it although for me there's no more kids in the pipeline 🙂
I loved the pregnancy updates- how big my baby was getting and what she could do; then helpful tips and hints and games when she was born. I was sad when the tips finished at 12 months. The birth board has been a total lifeline- the support network of ladies who are there to offer advice, guidance, laughs and solidarity has been invaluable as I struggled through my maternity leave and even now. It is so good to know that there are other people going through what I am.
Baby centre app review!
Great app! Easy, clear and simple to use- very informative! Guiding me through my second pregnancy, my 1st is all a bit of a blur as I was so excited to be pregnant, this time I want to learn as much as I can about what is happening to my body and this app is great!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 December 2016
- Version: 3.7.0
- Size: 120 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2015 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.