My Pregnancy Today | BabyCentre
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expecting? Get the must-have pregnancy app for any parent-to-be. Brought to you by BabyCentre, the most trusted parenting resource, supporting 35 million moms worldwide.
Simply enter your baby’s due date and BabyCentre My Pregnancy Today turns your iPhone into an expert guide for your exact day of pregnancy. Feel more prepared for your baby’s birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Your pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body’s changing, what’s ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See what your baby looks like each week
• Pregnancy checklist: Reminders to keep you on track with decisions, appointments, and more
• Award-winning videos: Watch your baby grow in the womb, and witness moms giving birth
• Due date calculator: Quickly find your due date
• Nutrition guide: Manage your weight gain with tips and recipes to help you eat well
• Track your progress: Countdown to your big day with weekly notifications
All information is approved by the BabyCentre Medical Advisory Board.
BabyCentre’s My Pregnancy Today has also been selected by the NHS to feature in the NHS Choices Health Apps Library (http://apps.nhs.uk/app/my-pregnancy-today/#)
Get started – download My Pregnancy Today – it’s free!
What's New in Version 2.5.0
Thanks for using My Pregnancy Today! We’re now optimised for iOS 8 with improved performance and stability.
If you’re experiencing any problems with this update, please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com or click Feedback in the More tab.
Good App with potential to be better
This is a great app for connecting with mums at various stages of their lives. Plus it's a source of excellent and invaluable information However the functionality of the app needs loads of improvement. It's takes ages to flick through pages of a subject matter, plus it would be useful to search/see all posts by the person who initially started the thread. I also can't access my Birth Club directly via the button at the bottom of the page. Instead I have to go into Community and access it there. Other than that it's a good app but with improvements it could be a GREAT app.
Great Pregnancy tool.
This app was a great way for me to keep track of my wife's pregnancy. I learnt things I needed to know to support her and also interesting things about my developing baby. I tried a few baby apps but this was the best. The weekly alerts are great.
To improve I would say it would be good if there was an option to have articles for being an expectant father by selecting an option at the beginning or something but otherwise really great. Fantastic tool.
Generally great but still room for improvement
In general I love this app as it gives good info & allows communities to support one another.
It would be useful if the weekly progressions continued beyond 41w for those who are overdue. There have been a lot of problems recently with pop up adverts & no contact from admin staff to explain what the problem is or even if it's being looked into; a generic email to all members would be sufficient so we know it's actually being sorted.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 25 November 2014
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2014 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.