Babylon is a personalised healthcare service that gives you access to appointments with qualified GPs for medical advice, either through a subscription or the NHS. It’s the convenient way to access GP appointments and obtain any necessary prescriptions, medical information (via our AI-powered symptom checker), from your phone.
• Available 24/7, you can now speak to a qualified doctor for expert advice about your health queries and diagnosis of your symptoms as often as you want via video or phone appointments with GMC-registered NHS GPs.
• Our GP at Hand service also offers NHS appointments with a doctor via video call and physical appointments in certain locations.
• Prescriptions sent electronically to a pharmacy of your choice for collection within the hour. Your prescription medicine can also be delivered to your home or office - including free delivery in London.
• Babylon can also make referrals for specialist appointments and therapies.
• Easy access to doctor notes and recordings of your video appointments online.
• An easy and affordable way to seek expert advice and speak to a fully-qualified therapist, from the palm of your hand, wherever you feel the most comfortable.
• Babylon’s AI-powered symptom checker asks you questions about your circumstances and analyses millions of symptoms in seconds to give you helpful medical information which matches the symptoms entered.
• Use our Monitor feature to help track your health information. The Monitor feature integrates with over 150 existing health apps, wearables and Apple's HealthKit. Babylon helps you track test results, monitor activity levels and health information so you always know how you’re doing.
Who are the Babylon doctors?
All Babylon doctors are GMC-registered in the UK and IMC registered in Ireland with over 10 years of professional experience.
Can I talk to a doctor face to face?
You can talk to a doctor via live video chat straight through the Babylon app. If signed up to our GP at Hand service, you will be able to see a doctor face to face during a physical consultation in selected locations.
Can I book a doctor appointment at the weekend? How soon can I get an appointment?
Yes, our doctors are available 24/7 so you can talk to a doctor when it suits you.
Can I link other health devices to track my health?
Yes, we work with over 100 different health tech wearables.
Where can I use Babylon?
You can download and use Babylon from the palm of your hand, anywhere in the world, at home, work or while travelling.
Your data is always safe. For our doctor appointment services, we’re regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in the UK. Our doctors are GMC registered and have an average of 10 years GP experience. We are compliant with ISO 27001 Stage 1 to protect all medical records and personal data.
Make an appointment in seconds, speak to a doctor in minutes.
Download the Babylon app today and take control of your health.
We've been hard at work making changes to help you get the most from babylon.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when receiving a notification whilst the app was not running.
Thank you for using babylon! If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service, please let us know at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
When we’re feeling off-colour, the annoyance of scheduling appointments only makes us feel worse. This app puts a lifeline to a doctor right in our pocket so we can get health advice without leaving our couch. It even monitors our concerns to help us stay in tip-top shape. Sure beats sitting in the waiting room.
The Future is here!
Just wow wow wow! Quick and easy in making an appointment and very convenient in the space of your own time. Normally I’d call up my local Health Center and to wait for someone to pick up your call - good luck in that! Either they have no space left or if it is an emergency you’d have to sit and wait for about an hour to be seen.
In Babylon’s case it’s not like that at all!! This is my first time using Babylon and I must say it is by far one of the best app and service I have come across. I am amazed with their speedy service and with the arrangement of getting your prescription at your selected local pharmacy.
Unlike walk ins or to make an appointment with your Local GP, there’s no need to wait in the queue, you’ll get a call/video - (your choice) in less than 10mins, you will be seen, prescription ready for you within 10mins after ending the call. Highly recommend this app, thumbs up! 👍🏻👏🏻
Great app, but some issues
The app itself is great, and it’s brilliant to be able to speak to someone so quickly. However, since this doesn’t allow doctors access to your medical records I’ve found you can’t actually access the treatment you need at times. Even a simple vitamin D prescription wasn’t possible because the doctor couldn’t see my blood test results. The doctor also seemed confused as to why I booked through the app instead of just going to my gp.
It’s a nightmare to get an appointment when you work full time, so I used the app instead... I feel like maybe I should have just gone to my gp anyway. The pharmacy I eventually went to, had no idea how to deal with private prescriptions, then told me they cost more (which I wasn’t aware of) then made me go to see my doc anyway and get another prescription...
so yeah. Good in principle but needs a stronger connection to NHS gp’s to get it’s full potential.
- Babylon Partners Limited
- 264.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Babylon Partners Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.