babylon health – doctor & symptom checker
By Babylon Health
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Consult with a doctor or therapist & get medical advice quickly via the babylon doctor app. Health advice available from leading UK doctors, therapists and medical specialists on your mobile phone.
- Video or phone consultations with qualified doctors within minutes.
- Check hundreds of millions of symptoms in real time.
- Specialist/therapist appointments available.
- Text your health-related questions to a doctor/clinician for free.
- Monitor your health by tracking daily activities and key body functions. Ready to integrate with existing Health Apps and Wearables, including Health Kit.
- Fully registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Being ill is difficult enough, but getting access to healthcare shouldn’t be. The babylon doctor app combines the latest technology with the medical knowledge of our doctors to make healthcare affordable and more accessible for everyone, everywhere.
babylon also offers a quick, easy, flexible and affordable way to talk to a therapist about a range of mental health conditions including anxiety, stress, and depression. If you or someone you know would benefit from talking to a therapist, you can do so using babylon confidentially from the comfort of your home via a video or phone consultation.
- Text your medical questions to a doctor to receive a quick, personal response.
- Find out more about your symptoms with babylon chat.
- Monitor your health with our activity trackers. Full integration with existing health devices.
- Family accounts available.
- Talk to a qualified doctor on demand via a video consultation or phone call.
- Order test kits to your home, send them to us and your results will be uploaded automatically into the app.
- Unlimited GP consultations for £5/€8 per month. Pay-as-you-go access also available. You will not be charged until you decide to book a consultation. We support Apple Pay.
- Talk in confidence to a therapist from the privacy and comfort of your home for £39 per hourly consultation.
• “Great service and well-executed as a doctor app. This is how consulting with a doctor should be - on MY terms.” – Callum FC, UK *****
• “I'm a big fan of the 'Check a symptom' feature. It will significantly reduce the number of people going to the already struggling A&Es. Cherry on top - it's free!” – DrKaran, UK *****
• “What a great service! Set up on Saturday afternoon and just over an hour later, I had an appointment sorted with an online doctor with babylon. First-class service. Just brilliant.” – Illy547, UK *****
• “Nice symptoom checker, quick and easy to use” – chrisnumberone, UK *****
• “Just had a consultation and feel thoroughly looked after. A very attentive mobile doctor. If I could rate 10, I would!” – Nemo179, IRE *****
• “A game changer… the world’s simplest virtual health service, right in the palm of your hand.” – The Huffington Post
• “babylon provided peace of mind 10 days quicker than if I’d waited to see my GP.” – The Guardian
• “...make booking healthcare appointments as simple as booking a Hailo cab.” – Wired
• “What if talking to your GP was as easy as ordering a cab on your smartphone?” – BBC News
• “The doctor will see you now… on your smartphone screen.” – The Times
• “Ground-breaking… babylon mobile app puts a doctor in your pocket.” – Daily Express
• “Has the potential to change the way people access care. We are excited.” – Bupa
• “Healthcare has been calling out for this kind of innovation.” – Aviva
• “babylon are at the cutting edge of the revolution.” – AXA
• “With speed, convenience and peace of mind … babylon complements the NHS and private healthcare perfectly.” – PHD Media Worldwide
Love babylon? Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/babylon-health-273632119481099
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/babylonhealth
What's New in Version 2.3
- Improvements for the latest iOS version (Swift 2 to Swift 3).
- Updated alerts for security and privacy permissions.
- Fixed an issue related to pharmacy selection for prescription delivery.
- Fixed an issue related to canceling an expired appointment request.
- Fixed an issue related to duplicate chat responses.
If you have any suggestions for how we can improve our service to you, let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great way to see the doctor
Great efficient service, booked an appt for exactly when I was available, stayed at home and able to speak with a doctor on great video quality. This is The way going forward to see a doctor.
Great app and amazing value. Had an appointment with a doctor within 30 mins of booking and the Doctor herself was excellent. Especially good to have peace of mind that you can book an appointment again the next day if problem persists.
A few bugs, but great app
Still issues present in the last two releases...
- HealthKit sync doesn't include heart rate (most fitness trackers have a monitor), weight (wifi connected scales sync to HealthKit) or any other nutritional data that apps like FitnessPal would allow you to record. All of this requires manual input, last thing I want to do is update my data in two locations. The syncing of data from HealthKit is cumbersome...Still don't see why this doesn't query the health data when the tab is loaded. Why add a button?
- still your profile picture doesn't show in your profile.
As for the service, I haven't had to use this thankfully.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 03 March 2017
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 211 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Babylon Partners Limited
- © Babylon Partners Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.