By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of Angry Birds: a game from the PIGS’ point of view! OiNk! Build makeshift contraptions from a huge collection of parts and make it to the goal without blowing your vehicle to pieces!
IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!
"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku
“The best title Rovio has released yet” - IGN
“4/4 - Must Have” -- Slide to Play
"Bad Piggies is awesome, and needs to be a part of your iOS game collection just as much as the rest of the Angry Birds series" - Touch Arcade
"If you can’t enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably don’t have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR
Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!
The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!
With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock over 40 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!
● Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 40+ special levels unlocked by getting three stars!
● Free updates!
● 9+ sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh – guess it’s not a secret anymore...
● 42 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
● Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
● Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
● All you have to do is pilot it!
● Tweak his design to get all three stars!
New Episode: The Road to El Porkado
Embark on an archaeological adventure in an all new episode full of treacherously icy environments and spooky dark caves. Be sure to equip the trusty lamp to find your way in the darkness – or put the new Night Vision Goggles power-up to use!
Get ready to see pigs fly!
Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
– Introducing Cake Race! Grab the cakes before your opponent and win great prizes!
– More crazy crates! Can you get the Marble Crate?
– 15 new custom parts!
I paid for this game years ago. Reinstalled it recently and disgusted that I have to sit and wait to watch adverts at every level.
This used to be my favourite game when I was younger.... Now I can't get past the home screen when I press the play button. This obviously isn't Rovio's fault because my phone is very dodgy indeed, but I would like to play this game again.
Iphone SE - A fantastic game ruined
I reviewed this game back when it first came out. Then I have it four stars at it was not optimised for the iPhone 5. It was one of my favourite games however and I played it a lot. Fast forwarding to 2016, I wanted to play the game again. However, to my horror, my original version, the one I payed for, is no longer available. Instead, you get a free version where you are forced to watch videos every time you level up. This is a prime example of how to destroy something nice. It's especially frustrating as I had payed for this application and never used the free version. I would urge the developers to rethink their business model while simultaneously not pestering with things have already bought. Overall, it's frustrating to see such a fantastic game completely ruined. Sad for Rovio
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 December 2016
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 246 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © 2016 Rovio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mechanic x 10£1.99
- Field of Dreams£2.99
- Permanent Mechanic£0.99
- Mechanic x 35£5.99
- Mechanic x 65£9.99
- Golden Crate£4.99
- Super Mechanic x5£1.99
- Small Snout Coin Pack£1.99
- Super Glue x10£1.99
- Turbo Charge x20£1.99