HOW MUCH MONEY WILL YOU SAVE ?
A guide to your account balance, simple to use and not aimed at accountants. Makes it easy to plan a budget and see the status of your account with upcoming bills and see where your money is going.
With Balance Guide you can quickly setup your recurring bills and deposits and produce a forecast of your finances for the months ahead. Later, you don't have to worry about entering all your transactions from your bank statement with the added bonus that you can easily correct your balance at any time.
- Multiple Accounts, transfer between account
- Setup recurring transactions for forecasting
- Forecast calendar
- Includes optimisation for larger iPhones.
- Clear / light colour scheme
- All accounts summary information (not available for iPhone 4s)
- Pie charts / graphs to show your financial status
- Backup / Restore with Dropbox
- Simple customizable of categories to group your transactions e.g. "Utility Bills"
- Tutorial / walk through showing you how to get started
- Help pages, if you need to read about functionality in more depth
- Correct balance at any time, so you don't need to enter all your transactions
- PIN security, to protect your information from prying eyes
This App is so good! *****
Really easy to use, looked at loads of others, but this has all you need. Your income v outgoings and lets you know where you stand on a monthly basis! I will and do recommend! Great App.
Excellent tool ! *****
I have been looking for a handy app to organise my finances for ages. This is simple to use & very helpful when planning ahead. Would highly recommend
Best money app by far *****
Excellent and accurate . I am a mental case when it comes to buying finance apps....and I always come back to good old balance guide. This is by far the best and most informative where it counts ..... On the bottom line . A superbly informative app
Great app to have keep track of payments and how much you have left at the end of the month
Checkout our Demo video - http://youtu.be/3NrxZE_yFag
Balance Guide uses the default currency set on your device, so there’s no complicated setup / installation.
If you need help there are several methods available. Firstly, the tutorial, which is a kind of walkthrough. There’s also helps pages, providing in depth information.
How to ask questions and contact us -
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
- Follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/BalanceGuideApp
- Like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/balanceguideapp
NOTE: We are unable to respond to bug reports left in reviews.
Each new version wipes out all old reviews so please take the time to leave a review for the new version. As it’s not possible to reply to reviews on the app store, please use the new feedback and survey features to tell us what you think. You can also join our beta programme and gain access to new features early.
This is a maintenance release to upgrade Dropbox functionality.
Remember to check out the Balance Guide Facebook group where you read about upcoming features / updates or just to ask a question.
Ratings and Reviews
Money saving app!
This app is amazing! I use it on a daily basis, and it helps me tracking current and savings accounts. It has helped me finally to budget properly, - up to two years in advance, and has saved me a lot of money. I would be lost without it. A huge thank you to the developers!
Great app; great support
I've tried a few of these apps and this is by far the best I've found for keeping track of multiple accounts. The only thing it lacks is a summary list of accounts with balances although it does give you a total balance.
Brilliant budget tracker
It's an excellent app to track my money and budget, has everything I need.
Easy to use and great use of graphs.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.