Bandit Skies is an old-skool scrolling shoot-em-up game mixed into a mini RPG. Blast away the bad guys in the action stages, and use loot you've gathered to help the townspeople out on various quests!
• A highly accessible retro shooter, easier to get into than a lot of similar games.
• Humorous dialog and miniature stories make for a more quirky, interesting game.
• Rich 2D graphics mixed with 3D elements.
• Use keys for classic arcade-style controls or mouse for a modern smartphone-style.
• Also compatible with wired XBox 360 controller (requires "tattiebogle" driver).
• Added some new screen presentation and transitions.
• Health readout shows hearts instead of energy bar.
• Improved text formatting in the speech bubbles.
• Various other presentational and bug fixes.
- Tim Diggle
- 68 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TD Programming Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.