By Harold Chu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
• Track your Wi-Fi hotspot usage.
• Zero configuration required. It just works.
• More features coming soon.
Bandwidth+ is a simple app so only tracks the network usage on the Mac it is running on.
At the moment local network traffic is not ignored so Time Capsule backups are counted. A future version will be smarter and ignore Time Capsule data.
What's New in Version 1.8
• Squished a bug. Bandwidth+ was accidentally counting 4 GB for some USB wireless dongles.
So simple & always works perfectly
I connect using my cell phone and need to track usage (or be charged a fortune for overuse).
This simple app is flawless, simple to use and has never let me down.
I recommend this to anyone that needs an indicator of how mush data has been sent or received over each connection.
If Apple had a "donate to say thank-you" button, I’d press it many times.
Thanks to the developer
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 07 January 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish
- Developer: Harold Chu
- © 2011 Harold Chu
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor