Bank of England Virtual Tour
By The Bank of England
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Bank of England’s Virtual Tour is an app that lets you explore the famous Threadneedle Street building in the heart of the City of London. Discover the architecture, history and current role of the UK’s central Bank through a series of stunning 360° panoramic images. Visit ten locations including a gold vault, committee rooms, a hidden garden and the Bank's museum. You can also check your banknotes using the ‘Know Your Banknotes’ feature located in the cash vault.
What's New in Version 1.1
• Updated content on the current range of bank notes
• Updated 360° panorama and information about the Bank's Museum
• Updated information about the Ground Floor Committee Room
- Category: Education
- Updated: 23 November 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 153 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bank of England [UK]
- © Bank of England
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.