Your everyday just got a whole lot easier. Even better banking has arrived.
At the coffee shop, deciding if it’s a skinny soy latte or a cup of tea. In a taxi stuck in traffic, wondering how much you’ve saved for your trip to Machu Picchu. On a rollercoaster, planning the decorations for your dog’s third birthday party…
Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, our new and improved mobile app makes banking even simpler.
From checking your balances and viewing transactions to paying family and friends, mobile banking takes all the hassle out of everyday money stuff. You can now do more than ever from the comfort of your own phone - and if that’s not exciting enough, this is just the start of our mini digital revolution, with loads more improvements on the way.
So go on. Get yourself up to date.
Update now >>
• Free to use, but providers may charge for download and usage
• Use in accordance with local laws and check charges if using abroad
• Use in accordance with our App terms and conditions
• Use in accordance with Apple terms and conditions
• This app may be withdrawn at any time, but we’ll always keep you in the loop.
• Introducing fdpay. A new optional keyboard which lets you send money to your contacts using Paym (we've updated our privacy notice with this feature)
• You can now apply for a Regular Saver account within the app
• Bug fixes and small enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Well done for innovating with fdPay keyboard
Well done first direct app development team for creating your new fdPay keyboard feature. It is very straight forward to use and hopefully it will encourage more people to use the brilliant Paym service. I encourage you to keep going the extra mile to deliver unique features as this will be key to you maintaining your great customer satisfaction score going forward.
Issue with the new Keyboard
If you are finding your words automatically converting to Emoji, this is due to the fd keyboard, it doesn’t look like you can switch it off so I’ve had to disable to keyboard.
Great app. If I could improve it slightly it would be by being able to see past payments from over a month ago. Otherwise great
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.