Banzai - Ninja Sports
By IndexSquare LDA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Banzai was the first turn based sports strategy game for the iPhone!
With an air-hockey interface you can play through 4 different modes designed for multiplayer fun with your friends (It also has an AI opponent so that you can practice those trick shots to impress and conquer your friends).
Here are the 4 modes available:
* Air Hockey-> Get the puck into your opponent’s goal to score.
* Dodge ball-> 3 ninjas per player, 3 pucks, wins the last player standing.
* Volleyball-> The player who can’t get his ball out of his side for 2 straight turns loses.
* Capture the Flag-> Get the enemy hat back to yours.
We want to make great games so we love hearing from our fans, if you have anything to tells like suggestions for new modes or bugs go ahead and email us at info[at]imaginaryfactory.com
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Fixed missing arrows in game.
Great game with lots of potential. Needs online multiplayer and a few more games look at globules online it's the same thing butbigger
- Category: Games
- Updated: 21 September 2010
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: IndexSquare LDA
- © Imaginary Factory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.