By Barclays Bank Plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Barclays Pingit: the easy, fast and secure way to send and receive money for free* using a mobile number whether you bank with Barclays or not.
- Send payments to anyone with a UK mobile number
- Personalise payments with a photo and a message
- Make international payments** to India and selected African countries
- Send gift cards to friends and family
- Make donations to charities and payments to businesses
- Scan QR codes or use the in-app directories for faster payment options
- Register to use Paym: the UK’s mobile payment service
Other things you need to know:
- You need a UK-registered current account, a UK mobile phone number and to be aged 16 or over
- Personal customers can send up to £1,500 daily (Business customers up to £3,000)
- Personal customers can receive up to £5,000 daily (Business customers unlimited)
- Non-Barclays personal customers will get a Barclays Pingit account to use with the app
- Non-Barclays business account holders can register to receive payments online
- Your full name (personal) or business name (business) will be visible to the sender
- We can refuse to register you for Barclays Pingit or place limits on how you use it
Further information including terms and conditions can be found by visiting www.barclays.co.uk/pingit.
*Business customers will be charged for outward transactions in accordance with their business account terms and conditions.
**An exchange rate on the day of the conversion will apply.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documentation (terms and conditions, statements, etc.) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Copyright © Barclays 2014. All rights reserved. Barclays Pingit is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).
Registered in England. Registered Number: 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
What's New in Version 2.8
Thanks for using Barclays Pingit! We bring you regular updates which include improvements for security, speed and reliability. As other new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app.
You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
So well designed simple and time saving while feeling totally secure. I send my son money via what seems like a simple text. In any situation he might find himself in financially (kids🙈) I can send him money in an instant which for a parent is a seriously cool app to have . Thank you Barclays for taking the worry of parenting to a more secure place.
Powerful and simple
Barclays' mobile apps are well designed, easy to use and reliable. This app - pingit- is no different. It's one of those apps that makes you think "how do they do that". Brilliant.
Having a number of teenage children, this facility allows me to save time, effort and eradicates those 'dire teenage need moments'. Also leaves them no excuses to run errands on the way back from their shenanigans!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 08 July 2015
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 72.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Barclays Bank PLC
- © 2012 Barclays Bank PLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.