By Barclays Bank Plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pay it, send it, gift it, sort it
Pingit is a free*, secure and fantastically fast way to send and receive money. You just need to be over 16, have a current account and have a mobile phone that’s registered in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man.
- Pay people and businesses with just a UK mobile number
- Send money to over 35 countries including most of Europe (euros), Australia (AUD), India (INR) and selected African countries - and it’s fee free**
- Send up to £2,000 and receive up to £5,000 daily. If you’re a business customer, send up to £3,000 with no limit on receiving*
- Pay for a Lucky Dip National Lottery ticket (UK & IOM only)
- Donate to charities
*Business customers: check your current account tariff for charges. If tariff charges apply, you’ll be charged for outgoing transactions
**International payments use the exchange rate available on the day of the conversion
The small print
- We can refuse to register you for Pingit, or limit the way you use it
- If you don’t have a Barclays account, we’ll give you a Pingit account to use with the app
- If you don’t have a Barclays business account, you can register to receive payments online
- People who send you money are able to see your full name (personal) or business name (businesses) when they send you money
Find out more (including terms and conditions) at pingit.com.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC, although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documents (terms and conditions, statements, etc.) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Copyright © Barclays 2012-2015. All rights reserved. Barclays Pingit and Pingit are trademarks of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).
Registered in England. Registered Number: 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
What's New in Version 3.15
With this update, it’s even easier to send fee-free euro payments. All you’ll need is your recipient’s full name and IBAN – no need for their phone number.
Have TouchID? Now you can use it to log in to Pingit – nice and swift. And secure.
As more features become available, we’ll let you know about them within the app. Don’t forget you can update Pingit (and all your apps) automatically by going to ‘Settings’ then ‘iTunes & App Store’. From there, turn on ‘Apps’ from the ‘Automatic Downloads’ section.
Impossible to make it work
Always downloading an updated version of the app that never works, neither over my network internet connection or wifi.
Sending money abroad
If you had more european currencies, that would be good. There is no Romanian RON and Polish Zloty.
35 minutes on to a none UK call centre to get nowhere. Not worth the hassle if something doesn't work
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 20 February 2017
- Version: 3.15
- Size: 138 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Barclays Bank PLC
- © 2012 Barclays Bank PLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.