Barcode Basics - Barcode Generator
By Rob Stott
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mac barcode creators really don't come much easier to use than this. Simply fill in your barcode specifications in the main interface, hit "OK" and save your barcode. Barcode Basics can create a range of common barcodes in many file types including eps, jpeg, gif and png.
• Bar Width Reduction (BWR) to allow you to compensate for ink spread on printing presses. This is an essential feature for professional printing (and cannot be supported by other font based applications).
• Bar height (truncation) and barcode scale (magnification).
• Optional add-on digits (either 2 or 5) are supported for EAN, UPC, ISMN, ISBN and ISSN codes.
• Fast response from English speaking support via the "Contact support…" option in the app's main menu.
• Support for metric (mm or microns) and imperial measurements (inches)
• Barcodes can be exported in EPS (vector) format or high resolution GIF, BMP, JPG or PNG
• Barcodes are compatible with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Powerpoint etc.
• No sneaky In-App purchases - you get all the functionality listed on this page, for the price listed on this page!
Barcode types supported are:
• Code 39
• Code 128
• EAN 8
• EAN 13
• EAN 13 (GS1)
• EAN 14
• UPC A
• UPC E
• Interleaved 2 of 5
• ITF 14
• GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional
• GS1 DataBar Stacked
• GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
• GS1 DataBar Truncated
• GS1 DataBar Limited
• Two-track Pharmacode
• Italian Pharmacode
• MSI Plessey
What's New in Version 2.9
Removed prompts for users to rate app.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: 22 May 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rob Stott
- © 2013 Ghostotter Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor