Make sure you have a WiFi connection to the Internet. At this point the app will detect your location. The display will show the name of the location and the atmospheric pressure, also indicating the climatic conditions. The data is provided by wunderground.com a reliable weather services
[ REVIEWS ]
Simple and elegant *****
This app is in keeping with all thats best with the Mac. Simple but elegant offering everything you need to know about atmospheric pressure. I would hope it might in the future offer a trend bar to show the changes in pressure over a period of hours and days as the rate of change is very important to predict the approach of weather Fronts. Thanks
[ FEATURES ]
• Real time measurement of barometric pressure
• The units supported are hPa, mbar, mmHg, torr, inches
• Reliability in its use (data from wunderground.com)
• Keep track of the last barometric pressure reading
• Intuitive Graphics optimized for Retina display
• Ease of use
[ COMPATIBILITY ]
macOS 10.10 and later.
Barometer is also available for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch).
[ SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ]
• English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish.
[ SUPPORT ]
If you need help please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our official website www.lionsapp.com
If you enjoy the app, don’t forget to give us a review on the App Store.
+ Now compatible with macOS High Sierra
+ Fixed a problem that caused a wrong movement of Barometer needles with macOS High Sierra
Ratings and Reviews
Well worth the money!
This is a nice and simple app which performs very well. I would have liked the option for it to run without connecting into wi-fi but that is a small issue.
please allow setting the location in preferences
absolutely requires geolocation
Beautful and functional.
- Elton Nallbati
- 1.2 MB
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © lionsapp.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.