BaseStone - site observation for construction
By Blue Ronin Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BaseStone is the leading app for architects, engineers and project managers to capture issues from construction sites.
Take all of your drawings, plans and documents to the site with you. Have mobile and offline access to the latest construction information. Use BaseStone to capture issues on site, annotate drawings and add photos. Capture and communicate issues accurately to improve productivity and reduce errors.
BaseStone is used on building projects all over the world - residential, commercial, large and small.
Use BaseStone to:
- Conduct site inspections
- Snag and report progress
- Markup/annotate and redline drawings
- Keep a site diary
- Create as-builts for handover
- View and add photos, RFIs, files, comments
- Quality inspections
- Report defects
- Site survey
- Manage form data
Everyone has access to the latest drawing, plan and information in the field
Reduce paper and printing costs
Ensure issues are captured accurately
Create reports instantly, no need to copy up notes from the field
Visibility of issues on site
Reduce mistakes and abortive work
Additional benefits of the BaseStone web platform:
Share and distribute files
Manage the team
Manage files and projects
Send files to stakeholders and track that they've been received
What's New in Version 3.0.3
New in 3.0.3 (the 3.1 prerelease release)
* Filter issues by assigned user
* Added upload status to notification view
* Beta issue search with Data Matrix and QR codes
bug fixes this release:
- change colour on title / description fields was not enabled for issue owners
- hidden flag on photo pins was not being set on creation
- fixed a permissions bug that impacted some users unable to edit issue markup after creation
Coming in 3.1 (the final 2016 release - and what a year its been for us all...)
* improved photo and issue creation
* better notification integration