Batman Arkham City Lockdown
By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The inmates have escaped and Batman has his hands full defeating an army of henchmen and some of his most iconic villains. Scour the rooftops and the seedy underbelly of Gotham City through a series of one-on-one battles with the Joker, Two-Face and more, as well as the Batman: Arkham City Lockdown exclusive - Deathstroke. Choose from several Batman skins and power-ups as you punch, kick and combo your way to cleaning up Gotham City.
And the critics love it!
• “…blown away at the graphics and fun multi-touch gameplay” – GeekWire
• “Batman Arkham City Lockdown is a beautiful, accessible game that iOS gamers and Batman aficionados will enjoy” – MacLife
• “Overall, Lockdown is a solid expansion of the Arkham universe.” – USA Today Game Hunters
What's New in Version 1.5
• Optimized for the iPhone 5
• Korean language support
• Minor bug fixes
A great app
I enjoy this game a lot. Great game to have on the go. The gameplay is good, regardless if it gets repetitive. Plus, the batsuits are a neat addition. However, I think this game depends them too much. I found it too difficult to beat deathstroke my first time through in the batman beyond and the normal skin and had to buy the dark knight returns skin to get through. But, once my reflexes got better I didn't have to depend on the skin as much. Also, it hinges on the device you have. I have an Ipad but, judging from the other reviews, on dvices like the mini or Iphone, it is really unplayable. But, complaints aside, I really like this game. The comics in the extras as well as the wallpapers are really cool. Good job.
What's this? A glitch
I love the game but could you please make it easier or add more upgrades and make the amount of waynetech points you get higher and please make it so you get waynetech points each level, also there was a glitch in the business industries or something like that, when the round ended the game didn't stop and the enemy just stood there, then after you attacked it, a metal bar would just be there, this is for the enemies with the metal bars. Thanks
Perfect with Greatest student glitch fix
Update on the above: it's a Game Center issue. Log out of Game Center in settings, then start up the batman game three times, each time declining to sign into Game Center. After that you will not get prompted anymore and the game works perfectly on and off line. Great game, highly recommended.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 September 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 614 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY LOCKDOWN software © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by NetherRealm Studios. Unreal® Engine, copyright 1998-2011 Epic Games, Inc. Unreal®, Unreal® Technology and the Powered by Unreal® Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2011. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s11)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Batman Beyond Skin£0.69
- 30,000 WayneTech Points£2.99
- 5,000 WayneTech Points£0.69
- Dark Knight Returns Batman Skin£0.69
- Animated Series Batman Skin£0.69
- Batman Inc. Skin£0.69
- Batman Earth One Skin£0.69
- Batman Year One Skin£0.69
- 120,000 Wayne Tech Points£10.49