Battle.net Mobile Authenticator
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you play Blizzard Entertainment games like World of Warcraft or StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty? Protect your Battle.net account with Blizzard's official Battle.net Mobile Authenticator app for your iPhone or iPod touch. The Battle.net Mobile Authenticator is an optional tool that offers an additional layer of security to help prevent unauthorized account access. Each time you log in to a Battle.net account, you’ll use the Battle.net Mobile Authenticator to generate a unique, one-time use password to use in addition to your regular password. Log in with both and you can rest easy knowing that the account is more secure against unauthorized access.
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection required for use. For more information on how to add the Battle.net Mobile Authenticator to your Battle.net account, visit www.battle.net/bma.
* Simple and easy to use – just load the app to display the digital code on your iPhone.
* Convenient – Take your iPhone or iPod touch wherever you play World of Warcraft, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, and future Battle.net games knowing that the account is secure.
* Note: Battle.net Mobile Authenticator is not compatible with online play for “classic” Battle.net games, including StarCraft, Diablo II, and Warcraft III.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries. iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
* UI improvements
One of the best security ideas going
You can't fault this app. The only k own issue is with the whole updating and new phone issues which can actually be avoided really easily if you simply detach the app from your account and then reattach after the process is done with either a new authenticator or the serial from the old one.
This app is great for securing accounts. Ive had my WoW and Diablo accounts compromised in the past and this seems to have prevented it.
Top tip: Make sure you write down the credentials the app tells you to after setting it up. This way you won't lose it if you update or lose you phone or iPod.
It a great app for secruity and on world of warcraft you get a compaion. The only problem is my lock button on my iphone and charger stoped working not till i got a new chargee a week later and you can't remove with out giving documents which NO company should ask for unless your aplying for a job
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 14 March 2012
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2013 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.