Battle.net Mobile Authenticator
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you play Blizzard Entertainment games like World of Warcraft or StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty? Protect your Battle.net account with Blizzard's official Battle.net Mobile Authenticator app for your iPhone or iPod touch. The Battle.net Mobile Authenticator is an optional tool that offers an additional layer of security to help prevent unauthorized account access. Each time you log in to a Battle.net account, you’ll use the Battle.net Mobile Authenticator to generate a unique, one-time use password to use in addition to your regular password. Log in with both and you can rest easy knowing that the account is more secure against unauthorized access.
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection required for use. For more information on how to add the Battle.net Mobile Authenticator to your Battle.net account, visit www.battle.net/bma.
* Simple and easy to use – just load the app to display the digital code on your iPhone.
* Convenient – Take your iPhone or iPod touch wherever you play World of Warcraft, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, and future Battle.net games knowing that the account is secure.
* Note: Battle.net Mobile Authenticator is not compatible with online play for “classic” Battle.net games, including StarCraft, Diablo II, and Warcraft III.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries. iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.5
iOS 7 interface update and iPhone 5 support
Only thing that kept this app from being 100% what it should be, was the fact that it was for the wrong size.
Almost 2 years later, Blizzard have added support for the bigger iPhone 5 screen. Better late than never though.
I'm not sure if this is a issue with the app update or just iTunes but I updated today and the icon is blacked out and says 'waiting'. I can't open the app and it'll only open if I go to my update page on the App Store and open from there :/ I'm using a iPhone 4s and noticed the update says for iPhone 5.....?
I'm not able to delete the app and reinstall either :/
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 May 2014
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.