By Mika Mobile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
• Use iCloud to transfer saved files from one device to another.
• Universal App.
• Game Center Achievements.
• Recommended Hardware - iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2/mini or better
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Fixed collision bug in St. Argus Crypt
Gaming as it should be!
This is what I call a real game, you pay once and get a deep, innovative, well crafted game. The thing I like the most is the story is isn't overdrawn, so your not skipping through loads of text but rather actually enjoy reading what the characters are saying. Another thing that surprised me is I didn't think I would like the simple tap controls and hesitated to buy the game for many weeks, but now I can't imagine playing it any other way. It's so good that I played it non stop until completion, then I enabled a feature in the settings called crazy mode, which allows you to kill every character in the game (including main story characters), now there's no one left lol. Amazing.
Brilliant but buggy
Wonderful game, with one exception: it is buggy as hell. Clicking abilities often sends your character wandering off in a random direction, and some abilities become unclickable at times. I've played and loved all the BH games, and wish this one would be fixed as this is pretty much broken at present.
Awesome Fun RPG for IOS
Have been playing this game for well over a year now on and off with different builds and it's still awesome.
Fantastic gameplay and great combat mechanics.
One of the best games ever on IOS and fingers crossed they do a follow up!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 31 October 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 889 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mika Mobile, Inc.
- © 2013 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.