By Mika Mobile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Zombieville USA 2 is now available! Check out our latest gaming creation! **
Battleheart - enter a world of epic fantasy combat!
Chosen as the App Store's "Game of the Week"!
"Battleheart is an absolutely effortless recommendation" - TouchArcade.com
"Incredibly addictive and fun" - Attack of the Show
From the creators of Zombieville USA and OMG Pirates!, Battleheart distills some of the greatest elements of roleplaying games and real-time strategy into pocket-sized form!
Create a unique party of heroes, and lead them in frantic real-time battles against monsters of ever increasing power. Lay waste to your foes with dozens of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your party's equipment, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!
-- Features --
• Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
• Create a unique party from numerous character classes, including stealthy rogues, powerful wizards and stoic knights!
• Customize your heroes via dozens of unique skills - literally hundreds of class and skill combinations!
• Make the most of your party's skills to control the battlefield - turn your opponents into frogs, stun them with poisons, or simply destroy them with meteor strikes and whirlwinds of steel!
• Over 100 unique items to collect and equip across a 30+ level campaign, complete with epic boss battles!
• Put your custom party to the ultimate test in survival arenas, where rare and unique rewards can be found!
• Incredibly sharp animation and art designed specifically for the Retina Display and iPad!
For the latest info on upcoming Battleheart updates, or to simply ask us a question directly, check us out on twitter @MikaMobile!
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Added support for the iPhone 5 display.
2012 Christmas Day I received my ipad. I got Battleheart and it was my favourite app however, My opinion has changed since. At that time I hadn't seen to many apps so I choose Battleheart as my favourite and even written down its own review.. I said it was my favourite game but it needed a update. Now I'm coming back with my real review.
Sound: 8/10 Ahhh I love the good old sounds
Music: 6/10 It gets slightly repetitive sometimes
Graphics: 10/10 The one thing I don't think Battleheart legacy shouldn't change...
Gameplay: 8/10 Great!
Story: 3/10 there is no story
Characters: 6/10 Medium amount, Good enough
Skill: 6/10 there is not too much skill required
Boss fights: 8/10 Great bosses! I wish there was more though
Not too easy, Not too hard!
Abilities: 8/10 Good skills
Customization: 5/10 Ok
Character customization: 1/10 None whatsoever. The "story" beats this
Better then ok, It's not my favourite however
Great non freemium game!
Remember the days when you could buy a game for 99p and not be bombarded 5 minutes in with calls to spend real money on in game coins, donoughts, jewels, hair to continue playing. Remember those days! Here is a great great game which harks back to those halcyon days of a couple of years ago. A deceptively simple battle RPG with hundreds of variables, power ups, and finely tuned characters. Perfect mobile fare. Buy!
Best RPG but needs updates
This is the only game that I play and enjoy on my iPod where I can play for ages because of the variation of abilities and items to buy however it needs more updates such as new items, more characters to play and more levels.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 October 2012
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 65.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mika Mobile, Inc.
- © 2011 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.